I am such an idiot!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ginger nut Posts: 5989
Was feeling all depressed last week about having to buy a dress bigger than the size I normally wear - tried on my usual size but couldn't get it over my head. Then on Saturday when I was at the wedding that I bought the dress for I discovered a zip down the side that I hadn't noticed when I was trying the dress on! So, the good news is that i haven't got bigger but the bad news is that I am obviously a total ditz!!
mad woman Posts: 22106
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
charli Posts: 5994
:lol: :lol: :lol: though i had to order up a size :cry: , hoping when i get fitted it will need to be taken in!
Maud Posts: 857
:lol: I'm a twit too, that's always happening to me! Especially in changing rooms in the shops- I'm always gettin stuck inside tops because I don't realise there's a zip..
Royal Wolly Posts: 1020
That just happened to me today!!!!! :o I bought a Coast dress on Ebay.... it arrived today so I ran upstairs to try it on.... nearly fell into the bath with the dress stuck around the top of my arms... managed to negotiate it down with a lot of pulling and pushing and sweating and only when I went to check myself out there was the zip looking at me... so glad that the scissors weren't reachable as at one stage I was well and truely stuck and nearly in tears!!!! Think it must have happened to all of us at some stage, well at least thinking that makes me feel less of a ditz!!!
ginger nut Posts: 5989
Glad it's not just me then! :)
Wee Pea Posts: 168
oh fear not....I've done that one before....tee hee!!
MrsMe Posts: 138
I had to get helped out of a dress once :oops: When it was on it was like a second skin and wouldn't move......Sooooo embarrassing!
lindy Posts: 1135
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Anonymous Posts: 24542