i booked our honeymoon!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

foxybox Posts: 672
I booked our honeymoon and I am so excited! we are doing las vegas for 3 nights (the grand canyon included), and then to international drive in orlando, florida for 13 nights. i'm not even thinking about the wedding anymore, i just want to go on the honeymoon! :o)ll
lindy Posts: 1135
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll ah you will have a ball enjoy every bit of it. :thnk
mrsbessy Posts: 402
that sounds fab.
12 days to go Lindy? how excited are you?I hope you have a great day. O-O
Im very excited cant wait , last fitting tomorrow,loads of running around still left just little bits , :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll ,. im wearing my wedding shoes at night to break them in , cant believe its here i remember seeing 18 months left on my ticker hahaha just flys by,.how are you getting on with your planning are you all sorted.. :thnk
yeah, the honeymoon was the last thing really. :-8 my friends call me monica, i am so organised. i obviously have the little things to get like shoes, bms shoes, jewellery etc., but the main things are sorted. i was bm for my 2 friends in the last month and it was so much fun, i was walking up the aisle, imagining i was wearing my veil! :o0 My h2b was a groomsman at the last one so we had a secret smile for each other at the top! :-8
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOW SWEET :xox ah isnt it a great feeling when it coming so near our day is finally here :thnk :xox
MammyC Posts: 3621
sounds great! enjoy! :o)ll
Mrs Princess Sparkle Posts: 3854
I'm so jealous! You're SO organised! I haven't booked mine at all yet! :ooh :-8
well princess sparkle, i was bringing my friends to the airport for their honeymoon and i was sooo jealous, that i booked it that day!how shameful is that!but, the girl in the travel agents said if i had of waited another month like i was originally going to, it would have been an extra 600 or so. for the flights. So I justified my monica-ness to my h2b and got out the credit card!! :o0