I bought a

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
BERET!!! we were in town on sunday and i was trying on some casual hats...baker boy style etc..and i tried on a beret for a laugh but hubby was well impressed...said it really suited me and i couldnt possibly go to paris in november without one... :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
clucky Posts: 26471
bint
NowGone Posts: 8042
Ooooooooooooooh Lovely. I'd love to wear one, but I'd look like a gnome. what colour did you get?
blablablabride Posts: 489
Where Where Iv been after one for ages........... :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
ahhh bugger off you FFS! i got a light grey one...its sooooo soft.. x
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
I actually think it would quite suit you, you will look Tres Chic
NowGone Posts: 8042
Lovely! I Love hats of all types...
penneys would ya believe? they had loads in different colours... and only 3 euro.. i got another hat too..a baker boy stylee one with a little black ribbon around it.. so cute.. xx
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="rock-n-roll-wife":1kgj2fds][b:1kgj2fds]ahhh bugger off you FFS![/b:1kgj2fds] i got a light grey one...its sooooo soft.. x[/quote:1kgj2fds] read your email you'll see why anyhooooooooo the beret sounds lovely - and yes you cannot go to paris without it - take it off before you go on Space Mountain though
what email? ahhh my emails... dead slow...i'll probably get it in half an hour.. when did you send it? i get loads through all at once and then none for ages... :o(