I can finally see.....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MyDreamWedding1 Posts: 1281
the 8stone mark on the scales!! Well it is 8st13.8lbs but who is counting. It's been years since i seen it :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Anonymous Posts: 24542
Well done, thats fab, fair play to ya O-O O-O O-O
westgirl Posts: 128
Congrats......thats brill...id fall of the scales if i saw 8st.......tell us your tips.......
beatingmyselfintoadress Posts: 2387
That's brill!
Give up bread! As far as i can figure out it is the only thing that has really made a difference.
nearlywed Posts: 254
well done you!! :o)ll
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
C :o)ll O :o)ll N :o)ll G :o)ll R :o)ll A :o)ll T :o)ll U :o)ll L :o)ll A :o)ll T :o)ll I :o)ll O :o)ll N :o)ll S
Little Angel Posts: 913
Do u mind me asking how much you lost after giving up bread? I am trying to lose weight off my tummy, do you think this would help? what about pasta and potatoes? Thank you
charlotteyork Posts: 1275
Oh congratulations! You must be so ecstatic :o)ll :o)ll Is there a major shopping spree planned ?
Ha Ha, The shopping spree was done the day i found out! Lainey12, I have only been off bread for the last 2 weeks, I was kind of at a stand still before that. I have lost 5 lbs in that 2 weeks. I still eat loads of pasta (almost every 2nd day for dinner) never been one for potatos. I just used to eat toast all the time.