I can see the shape of baby when I breathe in/sit up!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

wifetobe Posts: 1438
WEIRD girls. Last night I went to sit up in bed and I had the light on and DH shrieked, ''do that again'' and I di, and you could see the shape of the baby through me belly :eek :eek :eek Like you could see it girls I can't even describe it!! Has anyone else experienced this or can you try it?!!!
hipbaby Posts: 4530
Does it go into a cone shape??? This used to happen to me a lot with DD and then a doctor told me the cone bit was actually my tummy being pushed up by the baby??? Still don't know if thats true or not! www.hipbaby.ie
Mammyof2Princesses Posts: 3745
YES!! :o)ll :o)ll I was just commenting to the girls on the June thread a few days ago this happened to me the other night - and then again last night - its like a shoulder sticking out and then you can see the length of the babs too :lvs It was deadly looking!!
3yr married Posts: 275
Hi wifetobe yes this happens to me everytime i go to get up from the bed, spoke to my doc about it and she said it is the shape op the baby and wont do any harm very exciting i must say, :o)ll :o)ll
Thank GOD :o0 Wow, thats really her :lvs :lvs :lvs
Mammyof2Princesses Posts: 3745
[quote="wifetobe":6ywupvqq]Thank GOD :o0 Wow, thats really her :lvs :lvs :lvs[/quote:6ywupvqq] Its amazing looking isnt it!! :ooh :lvs :lvs :o)ll
NewMom1 Posts: 1252
oh my God that is amaaaazing- cant wait to see that myself !!!
frangipani Posts: 1543
that's happening to me too! either a cone shape like hipbaby says or else a long ridge down the centre of my stomach. i only really notice it when i wake up and sit up in bed or after a swim, for some reason! glad to know you all are experiencing similar!
Mrs SomeDaySoon Posts: 117
i had this too and thought it was amazing then i asked my doctor and she said that it was seperated stomach muscles and she advised that i always roll over on my side when getting up out of bed and not to overexert myself by using just my stomach muscles to lever myself up. so for those of you who have not yet seen your doc maybe you could ask them at your next visit what it is in your particular case as everyone is different. [url:12kshm4z]http://www.pregnancy-info.net/separated_muscles.html[/url:12kshm4z]
That rings a bell - I've been heavily relying on my stomach muscles!! Ah well - it's cool all the same. Lil babies in there moving things about :o0