I can't beleive it im .........

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsLilt Posts: 64
pregnant :o)ll God it even sounds wierd typing it!! I'm shocked, stunned, thrilled, excited, nervous, emotional. I had been getting period pains for the last two weeks I thought AF was on the way I also had been getting spotting for the last two weeks. Last night my sense of smell was really strong and I thought God I wonder if I am put it to the back of my mind as I had convinced myself it was never going to happed natuarlly. I woke this morning and my breasts were killing me I had one test left so I said I'd try it! I saw one line and I shouted in anger then I looked again and there was a faint line I could'nt believe it. I bought a digital on the way to work and got pregant within a couple of seconds. I was going to wait to tell my husband tonight but he had finished nights and rang me and I could'nt keep it in. He's delighted. Girls I really thought it was never going to happen for me I know everyone says that but it ture. I was going to ring in sick today to get my head around it but I said Id come in I don't know how I am going to get any work done ahhhhhhhhhhh My only worry is I am getting spotting for the last few weeks is this normal its usally brown but somtimes red and I have AF type pains? Il have your heads wrecked now with all my questions thanks in advance :o)ll
sunnyside Posts: 3164
Congrats MrsLilt. Get yourself to the doc to get it confirmed and mention the spotting just to be on the safe side. Well done :o)ll
Babybop. Posts: 592
MrsLilt Congratulations on your BFP :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
under construction Posts: 3458
Congatulations, wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy :o)ll :o)ll
lou10 Posts: 389
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll CONGRATULATIONS :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll HAVE A HAPPY AND HEALTHY NINE MONTHS :wv
wexfordbell Posts: 1065
Congrats :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
redwifey Posts: 2932
Ah congrats, that's wonderful news :o)ll :o)ll
HoneyBee1973 Posts: 795
Congrats! :o)ll
aronan78 Posts: 289
well done :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll wishing you a healthy 9 mths.
Its Me Posts: 1788
Congrats :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll