I-candy Apple to a Pear

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

tiggerbear Posts: 99
Trying to decide what buggy to buy - nearly gone square eyed researching on the www. :yelrotflmaosmilie: At moment seriously considering the icandy apple as it has air tyres suitable for walking on country roads and has the potential to be upgraded to the pear as pls god we hope to have another one when this LO is still a toddler. I'm wondering tho if anybody has any experience of the pear used for toddler and baby? Is it spacious enough - haven't seen it set up (only picture in catalogue)? Just wondering if LO underneath is a bit squashed? Is it easy to access LO under / take them out? Is it heavy / easy to steer etc when it's doubled up - looks quite bulky? And what about setting it up / taking it apart / transporting in car? Sorry for the 20 q's but it's a minefield and an expensive one at that!!!So hard to decide. O:|
Winter B2B Posts: 3494
We are also considering the icandy apple and for similar reasons to yourself. My understanding is that the apple changes into a pear for a double buggy. The peach is different but can also be changed into a double buggy. I haven't a clue how we're going to choose in the end, I was talking to one sale assistant and she was telling me that if the a shop doesn't have the colour/type of icandy you want in stock it can take up to 10 weeks for delivery.
justwed09 Posts: 2349
hi, i have ordered the peach as it can be made into a double if we go again next year. you just buy the adapter as you already have the maxi cosi, carry cot etc for the 2nd baby. i saw it made up as a double in the shop before i bought it and there is loads of room for the two kids.
tiggerbear Posts: 99
You're so right Winter B2B - major baby brain going on!! :-8 I was actually looking at the catalogue reading pear and I kept typing peach!! Sorry!! - What I was asking about was changing the apple to a pear!