I CANT STOP EATING!!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cupcakebabe Posts: 2232
Hi everyone, ive got half a stone to loose before 9th august and you would think by the way ive been eating over the last week and doing No walking/exercise whatsoever that I had half a stone to put on!!! O:| O:| O:| Anyone got any movitation tips to get me to stop eating and do some exercise?? :o)ll :o)ll
fifibelle Posts: 4447
Someone else in my boat!! I see we are both July 2009 and if you are like me you are thinking "yeah I need to loose a half a stone - but really I have all year to do it". If I keep thinking like that I will be having a melt down this time next year trying to shift the half a stone! I was sooooo good last week and just lost it this week! Ahhh!
TickledPink Posts: 338
Drink lots of water - it gives you a fuller feeling. Try also brushing your teeth if you have a craving for food - you will be less likely to want to eat when your mouth is all fresh. This always works for me - think - 'Do I really want that biscuit/chocolate/piece of cake/slice of pizza OR do I want to be slimmer and fit into X?' Also - this one is a bit evil - but sometimes I think about if I met someone whom I wanted to wow - like an ex or someone that I didnt much like and make their eyes pop out coz I was looking so fab!!! These are all little motivational speeches that I use in my head anyway!! *)
cupcakebabe Posts: 2232
Hey fifibelle were the exact same date as well!! O-O i cant wait! ive way more than half a stone to loose but im fitting on my dress again on 9th aug and i really really wanted it to zip the full way on me. it was nearly 3 sizes too small and there was 5 inches between the 2 ends of it but i tried it on on sat and it was so close to zipping the full way only centimeters in it. i know if i lost 7 pounds it wud def close on me! :o)ll im grand until i get home then i just eat and eat! even if im not hungry! i went walkin on Wednesday evening and i was so pleased with myself when i came home and i felt great. I was so determined to walk again yest but instead i sat in front of they telly fighting with myself and eating! >:o( tickled Pink - I must try that idea thinking of wowing people! i never thought of that! Def a few i would like to see their faces go :eek Thanks guys!
mrsb09 Posts: 1292
girls i feel the exact same, for im eating everything in front of me and no excersice for prob about the last 2 months, and it has been getting me down no end. so i started back walking yesterday and am going to go back to the gym, and eat no junk food especially chocolate, as if i start i cant stop. i went back in feb to a bridal shop and she said oh you have a great figure, the dress is lovely, i had lost about half stone prior to going to bridal, so thought i was great after that and slipped back to my old ways. so i have just decided thats it, i feel like crap, have totally stopped tinking of dresses till i looose a bit and its the summer time and im covering up....WE CAN DO IT GIRLS
Hi! July09B2B - we are twins, yeah!!! :o)ll I am exactly the same with my dress! My dress comes in two parts and its the underneath part that is not zipping up all that comfortably and I reckon just loosing 7 measly little pounds would have me looking fab! I would love to just get the weight off and then not be worrying about it anymore. I could concentrate on keeping it off then! >:o) And it is the evenings that KILL me also! I can eat fine in work as obviously the day is structured and you cannot be eating at your desk all day! Then when I get home I am eating from that minute until bed time! I am always moaning to H2B aswell and he says "you are beautiful to me no matter what" - yeah well I could look a whole lot better! He is in the army and so fitness is part of his job so he has no probs at all - so unfair! Tickled Pink - Thank you for all your tips, I think the brushing teeth one would actually work for me! Jacina1 - YES I BELEIVE THAT WE CAN AND WILL DO IT!!! I walked the dog this morning and felt a little better after that but hopped on the scales and it seems to be STUCK (!!!!!!!!!!!) at 11 stone!!! Anyway was saying to myself "ah sure its the weekend now I'll wait til Monday" but you have made me feel alot more positive so I am going to start tomorrow! Ok ladies - are you interested in being each other's weight loss buddies??
mrsb09 Posts: 1292
ok lets do it, i need to loose about 7-10 lbs, but i can loose and then keeping it off i cant, but thats not entering my mind, im just going to get off my arse and walk and eat properly. anyhow i feel so horrible, covering up and its warm out. so never mind the weekend LETS GET MOVING...
Great Stuff!!! Lets give it our all and get motivated! Keeping the weight off is my biggest problem but I have been watching my weight since February when I was 12 stone 4 pounds so hopefully once we get it off we will be able to maintain! Best of Luck!! O:o)
Anonymous Posts: 24542
Hey girls the same here O:| the big day is in april 09 and must be size 8! i'm size 14 at the mo O:| :o( :o( never been so fat in my life! i know i've to start doing smth but have 0 motivation... i feel like canceling the wedding cos i don't want to be a fat bride...my friend got married a month ago, she put on some weight before the wedding so she couldn't fit into the dress :ooh she just didn't eat for 2 weeks... she ate like steamed veggies and fruit...she lost 8kg...not healthy but she looked great...
Hi Jen-Jen! We are all in the same boat at least! Ok so since Friday I have been tried to mentally prepare myself to even eat just 3 meals per day as I have not been sticking to that. So for the next week or so to get myself into dieting mode I am going to try eating three meals but not particularly calorie counting them. Then hopefully next week I will have trained myself for the three meals and can then concentrate on eating healthier! I have been for a walk (as short or long as I have time for) each day since last Friday so at least that will help me a little bit! I am usually the person who goes on like your friend - waits until the VERY last minute to loose the weight and I am determined not to be like that this time! I want to gradually the weight off and then concentrate on keeping it off between now and next July - fingers crossed it will work!!! So I think you have loads of time to loose your weight. If we just concentrate on the task we will be able to do it!!!