I did it...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ms crooner Posts: 621
I did it.... I joined the gym last night, handed over my €500 so no turning back. On top of that on my way to book my induction session, I noticed Weight Watchers were holding a meeting, went in paid my €20.00. Jumped on the scales got a bit of a fright :ooh . I was doing WW online but was not been really true to myself. This way I can get my ass kicked every week Can't wait for my weigh in next Thursday...watch this space Anyone else join WW last night or even this week
goldie. Posts: 1233
You go girl. Being doing thw Weight Watchers a while. It does really work in the end.
Gabby Posts: 2873
well done crooner best of luck with it
MrsKA Posts: 878
Best of Luck. WW is great. Best of luck and let us know how you are doing.
Hi All Thanks for all the lovely comments Really looking forward to getting into it because this time I have something to work really hard for so when I get fed up or feel like giving up will keep chanting wedding wedding wedding :o0 :o0 :o0
cutie08 Posts: 40
Hi Ms Crooner You re where I was about 5 weeks ago - decided to join a gym & then went the whole hog and joined WW and am down 10lbs so delighted - lots more to do but at least we re on the right track! Keep us updated on your progress! And GOOD LUCK!
Wow Cutie08 that is fantastic results after only 5 weeks, if I was like that in 5 weeks time I would be jumping around for joy :o)ll :o)ll Will keep ye posted now, watch this space for this time next week
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
Well done, congratulations. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Little Angel Posts: 913
well done on the gym and ww! u are on the right road now. I started ww and last week was my first weight in and I lost 1.5 pounds. I was a member of ww before and I lost 19 pounds.