Hi Everyone, The Claregalway Hotel in Galway are holding their 'I Do Wedding Service Awards' starting today, May 6th. All of the nominees have been chosen by past wedding couples who have been impressed by the professionalism and standard of service they have received from wedding vendors in the West of Ireland. The competition is an online vote where past and future Brides can log in and vote for their recommended vendors. I am honoured to be nominated in the Wedding Entertainment section for what I feel is the most fulfilling job in the world. I perform at many church and civil ceremonies up and down the country and I am super excited about being part of this competition. If I have sang at your wedding in the past or indeed you are one of my many Brides for 2011 or 2012 or even 2013 I would appreciate your vote. You simply click in and vote for your favourite vendors and submit. I meet many wedding vendors on my travels, some good and sometimes some not so good and it is wonderful to see that hard work and excellent service is being recognised. [url:1rgzcoao]http://www.claregalwayhotel.ie/idovote[/url:1rgzcoao] Other fantastic supplier who have been nominated include: Corless Menswear in the Best menswear category Cara Diamonds in the Best Jewellers Getaway Limos in the Cars Category Avalon Wedding Video in the Videography category The Galway Cupcakery in the Best Cakes category Barry's Hair Studio in the hairdressing category Lucia Evans in the entertainment category and my friends in the amazing Galway bands: Weightless Astronauts, Sean Slattery and the Conections, Oddity and the Lewd Tunes to name but a few. To be honest all nominees deserve their place in the competition as it is selected by couples who have used their services and recommend them. I hope I win mine!!! Best Wishes Nicola [email protected] www.nicolamcguiremusic.com