I dont normally swear but HOLY SUGAR

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Urban Fairy Posts: 3987
.. ok so obviously I still dont swear then :o0 I was just posting a reply to someone and clicked back to read what I wrote when I glanced at my ticker (the pregnancy one) which changes every week to let you know whats happening. Jesus I almost spat my tea all over my monitor, what are they trying to do me?? Spontaneous labour at any time??? Eh no your grand, you stay in there, I'm happy to continue being ignorant about what exactly is going to happen between the present and 4 weeks time. My bump will just go down and that will be it and I'll go back to my life as it was pre-bump right??? RIGHT??? :eek :eek (I am genuinely looking forward to it all really, I just got a shock at their wording)
Rocksie80 Posts: 4045
"Have you packed your hospital yet?" >:o)
queen30 Posts: 1551
:hyper: i think they are trying to put you in to spontaneous labour!
MizMelanie Posts: 1443
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll How exciting!!! It'll be no bother to ya!!! (says she with the vast experience of one who has zero children to date! :o0 ) Good luck :xxx
Urban Fairy Posts: 3987
:o0 thanks girls, yes I think that post alone was trying to set things off [quote="Rocksie80":3nj956vs]"Have you packed your hospital yet?" >:o)[/quote:3nj956vs] I have actually yea, I'm an organise freak, had it done from week 30. I've a small mix of newborn babygro's and 0-3 babygro's (alot of shops version of newborns is under 7.5lbs). When you hold the two sizes up against each other I pray that its the smaller one I'll be producing. I still cant get my head around the fact there will be an actual new human being by the end of this. Sorry very deep but I guess venting is what WOl's for xx
Twirl Posts: 5598
Spontaneous labour yes that would give me a shock alright. Urban Fairy an OP posted yesterday a link about labour in the pregnancy section and it was a blow by blow account absolutely brilliant ( though you have probably seen it already ). Right, well off you go to pack and hope the baby seat is already in the car :o0
Twirl Posts: 5598
[quote="Urban Fairy":1t9tdru4]:o0 thanks girls, yes I think that post alone was trying to set things off [quote="Rocksie80":1t9tdru4]"Have you packed your hospital yet?" >:o)[/quote:1t9tdru4] I have actually yea, I'm an organise freak, had it done from week 30. I've a small mix of newborn babygro's and 0-3 babygro's (alot of shops version of newborns is under 7.5lbs). When you hold the two sizes up against each other I pray that its the smaller one I'll be producing. I still cant get my head around the fact there will be an actual new human being by the end of this. Sorry very deep but I guess venting is what WOl's for xx[/quote:1t9tdru4] Ah that is so sweet. Try not to look at the bigger one :o0
Rocksie80 Posts: 4045
I presume it's meant to say Hospital Bag... not your own hospital... unless you are dead swanky!
PussyGalore Posts: 3388
[quote="Rocksie80":12l6kb5l]I presume it's meant to say Hospital Bag... not your own hospital... unless you are dead swanky![/quote:12l6kb5l] :o0
SookieStackhouse Posts: 3135
:o0 That does make it all very real doesn't it! No harm to be prepared though.