I feel good because... add your positive thoughts!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

shining star Posts: 877
Hi girls, decided to start a positivity thread here as I'm 6 weeks pregnant again after a m/c in Jan and finding it hard to stay positive and hopeful. So the idea is that you write down here why you feel good. I'll start. I feel good today because I've been given a second chance at being pregnant and so far so good, and I've a fab hubby that is the most supportive and caring man! Feel free to add anything you like, pregnancy or non-pregnancy related, all good things! Hope it's not too cheesy, just think I need somewhere to come and read lots of good things!
lifestooshort Posts: 2312
I feel good today cos think i can feel slight hard bump coming up… under the flab of course :o0 :o0
swissgirl Posts: 2301
Eventhough Im the size of a small house, my calves hurt, my bum hurts, my back hurts and Im not sleeping - I feel good because I know Im lucky to be pregnant and I know how it feels to be afraid of losing it - and having lost 2 prior to this. Newed, I hope you'll be in my position (even with the aches and pains!) in 30 weeks time! I was certain I wouldnt get this far! Thinking of you, swiss.
roxychick Posts: 1802
I feel good because I only have 2 weeks and 2 days of work left before I go on maternity leave. Wohoo
tinyfairy Posts: 1536
I feel good cause I'm going to be a [b:1db3tw7z]MAMMY[/b:1db3tw7z]!!!!!!!! :o)ll And I have a teeeny tiny winy weeney baby in my belly and I think I was 13 when I first realised how much I wanted a baby all to myself!!! I played with dolls until I was 15 and dreamt about this time of my life forever!!!! My husband is going to make the [b:1db3tw7z]BEST [/b:1db3tw7z]daddy in the world and we couldn't be anymore in love at the moment............ Life is Bliss!!!
mrscat Posts: 1082
I saw the labour ward on our last ante natal class and it all seems so real and not too far away now!! I can't wait for it all to start :o)ll
satsuma Posts: 182
I feel good because I am due in one week! :o)ll I'm so near to meeting my little bubble!!!
under construction Posts: 3458
I feel good because baby is head down - up till last week i had a feeling it wouldn't move and i would need a section.
bridalnowmam Posts: 2202
I feel good because i got passed the scary 12 wk mark And also because today is the first day I have had no nausea !!!
Midlands Mum Posts: 871
I feel good because after being blessed with two beautiful boys we are now having a GIRL to complete our little family. Ive never been happier than i feel right now. Long may it continue.. and sometimes i cant believe how lucky i am to have two great kids and a fantastic husband. Life is good :o)ll :o)ll