I feel so bad

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Shandy Posts: 4
For complaining...... I am almost 8 weeks pregnant and have been as sick as a dog. I cant eat - when I do it either feels like its going no where or its blocked or its an upchuck (TMI?). I cant poo prperly and if I burp anything in my tummy almost comes up....on top of that I am knackard ! And down and fed up and overwhelmed waaahhhhh I cant tell anyone at work that I feel crap and i have to go abroad workwise for the next 3 days - I cant imagine having to pretend all is ok when I am in bits.... Then I hear all these horror stories that oh it could last for the whole pregnancy - oh and wait till you have a big bump and oh wait till you have the baby - I feel so SCARED and pissed off with everything. On top of that if i am not sick (for a moment) I wonder is all ok! I don't want anything to go wrong - I write a diary most evenings and talk to my little sweetie pie - but why am I so miserable !? I sound and feel like a nuerotic mess !!! Helllp....
doteycheeks Posts: 367
girl dont be any way upset at all. i was sick morning noon and night in middle of night... i felt depredded and all i did was wing. id sleep all day... at one stage i did not want the baby inside me. its ok to feel like that... ya know if u are feeling unwell linseed or chickpeas is really good... take spatone for energy adn it does not make u as constipated i really hope your feeling better keeping talking to your baby and sing to the baby. i used to als sing twinkle twinkle little star. she was 13 months and i sang it 1 night and dhe repeated it after me not good words but she had the tune... your hormones are all over the place thats all. you will feel like that alot. dont worry about it. and if you want to complain thats what us girls on wol are for. we are all ears now cheer up and let us hear twinkle twinkle
NotHere Posts: 10273
Shandy, this is just normal, I swear. I feel the same. Feeling sick every single day, day in day out is bound to get you down. I just wanted to cry all weekend because I was so ill. My scan is next Monday and I think the fact that I'll soon be seeing proof of the reason behind all this illness has perked me up a bit. It doesn't help to be so down and sick and not have it fully registered in your mind that there really is a little life growing inside of you. TRY to stay positive, and if you can you should try to get a few days off work and get lots of fresh air for yourself. Is there anyway you can get out of this work trip? Doesn't sound like you are up to it? I'm sure your doc would write you a cert. Fingers crossed that it'll wear off soon, I know it seems never-ending at the moment and is taking away from what should be a happy time. Try nibbling on dry crackers to stem the hunger. Mind yourself :xxx
Shandy Posts: 4
Now I am blubbing ...lol....Thanks so much for your response....I am sure I will get used to it but it feels so hard ! I miss being fun, being able to cuddle at night (cant now cause my boobs are killing me) I could whinge for Ireland right now. .....I feel so bad for always moaning to DH - he keeps asking am I ok - i just want to wail ...noooooo *sniffle* I am sure this will pass - might run a nice bath and have a good old cry and hop in to bed.....thanks again for your reply ...
[quote="Shandy":2r7m8wpt]Now I am blubbing ...lol....Thanks so much for your response....I am sure I will get used to it but it feels so hard ! I miss being fun, being able to cuddle at night (cant now cause my boobs are killing me) I could whinge for Ireland right now. .....I feel so bad for always moaning to DH - he keeps asking am I ok - i just want to wail ...noooooo *sniffle* I am sure this will pass - might run a nice bath and have a good old cry and hop in to bed.....thanks again for your reply ...[/quote:2r7m8wpt] Ditto again to all of the above! My hubbie said one day that I'm a different person and I replied "oh yeah, well I don't even recognise myself anymore, can you imagine what that feels like!!!"
Oh and meant to say, be careful with the bath, hot baths aren't good for babs and apparently the essential oils are out too :wv
sally Posts: 1140
Hugs to you shandy... im eight weeks tommorrow too and the tiredness is just unbelievable.... im like an ol lady at work cause I have to sit down to do everything and am always yawning. I think this stage has to be the worst especially at work cause you cant tell anyone and are trying to hide it and also the baby seems so abstract, apart from the tiredness I dont feel pregnant at all. It will pass though and its great we are at this stage, another four to six weeks and we will be flying it. At the moment I just come home from work and after dinner and a wash I hop on the couch under the duvet in front of the telly for the night. If you dont have any other kids just baby yourself for the next while. Hope your feeling better soon.... oh by the way I was dying with constipation too and now I put a spoon of linseeds in my cereal in the morn and im grand, might work if you can keep down brekkie.
mummy bear Posts: 3824
[quote="Flutterby.":1tbydkz7]Oh and meant to say, be careful with the bath, hot baths aren't good for babs and apparently the essential oils are out too :wv[/quote:1tbydkz7] hey flutter, why is that? me so fond of the aul hot hot baths,... :eek
The bean don't like too hot of temperatures Trouble, you'll have to cool the temperature I'm afraid :wv
mummy bear Posts: 3824
O-O for that flutter. oh uh.