I GOT A BFP - WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:18o3m8y4]WOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I'M going to have a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Oh girls, I'm just so excited!!!! I'm very bold, totally early days but my boobs had been killing me for 2 weeks, so on Friday I decided to do a test............ up came the plus sign!!! Then DH came home and I told him, we both danced around the room with excitement!! Then we went down the the chemist together and got the digital ones. We did one as soon as we got home and one again the following morning!!!! Both said "pg"!!!!!!! I have no idea how far I'm gone because my boobs were really sore before my fertile time in February yet I had my first natural period (off the Pill) on 30th January. Chemist said that I may have been pg before the period and sometimes that just happens!! I just have no idea!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I'm so excited.......... and I just can't hide it............ I'm about to loose control and I think I like it...... I like it!!!! [size=200:18o3m8y4][b:18o3m8y4]WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! [/b:18o3m8y4][/size:18o3m8y4]:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll [/color:18o3m8y4] :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: [color=indigo:18o3m8y4]......to all!!!! [/color:18o3m8y4] [color=indigo:18o3m8y4] xx[/color:18o3m8y4]
bellabella Posts: 2750
OH my goddddddddddddddddd Congratulations :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
CONGRATULATIONS :o)ll :o)ll Hope you have very happy and healthy 9 months (or however many months you have left!) :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Tigletts Posts: 2904
OMG :eek Congratulations :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I think it's definetely true that you're most fertile just after coming off the pill. Welcome to the club christmas B and have a healthy 9 months. Look after yourself now. xxxx :xxx
Christmas B Posts: 6191
Oh I'm just can't believe that I am!!!! Thank you girls!!! I'm excited and nervous all at the same time!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Oh Congratulations that is brilliant news. Delighted for you both. Have a happy 9 months. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
christmas B fantastic news YYAAAAAAAAYYYYYY many congrats to you and hubby :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Charmed 2 Posts: 56
Congrats to you and Your dh best of luck with the next 9 months :o)ll
NotHere Posts: 10273
Wow!! That was quick! :o0 Congrats! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!! :o)ll
WonderWol Posts: 2927
[size=200:r5zr64u7][color=violet:r5zr64u7]OMG [/color:r5zr64u7][/size:r5zr64u7] I can't believe it - [color=blue:r5zr64u7]WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/color:r5zr64u7] fabtabulous news - that's absolutely fantastic So delighted for you, congratulations :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :stork: :stork: :stork: :stork:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8