I got a writing job!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Smileykaz Posts: 7296
Wooooo! Just wanted to share, hope nobody minds. I'm going to be writing for the brilliant Beaut.ie for cash money! Sorry to be vulgar but this is the first time I've been paid to write in nearly two years and I'm delira. Beaut.ie are a really well known blog and website and they're the number one beauty resource on the web in Ireland so it's quite daunting, but am still so excited. I'm not going to be writing any of the beauty stuff, I wouldn't know a mascara from an eyebrow pencil, I'll be writing more comedy stuff and 'Jaysus my husband is a gobsh*ite' pieces and 'Why do people sit directly beside me on a Dublin bus' style stuff. My first post is up today, it's an entirely truthful not-made-up interview I got with Katie Holmes for Howaya! Magazine. http://beaut.ie/blog/2012/beaut-ie-excl ... /#comments
Bfp4me2013 Posts: 760
Bazinga T McBinkers Posts: 4718
Ah! Delighted for you Kaz!! Brilliant news altogether!
streaks Posts: 3592
Woo hoo! Well done SK :o)ll Delighted for you :o)ll :o)ll
lilywhite2012 Posts: 571
Woo hoo!!! Congrats that's great news!! Best of luck with it!
R2theB Posts: 1660
Yay, well done Smileykaz, havin' a good chuckle to myself here at your first post! :o0
Jane Smith Posts: 3158
Well done you Smiley! Best of luck with it. After WOL, Beaut.ie is the next Irish site I would visit most (outside of business/news/financial stuff that is). I don't contribute but I read loads of reviews before buying a product. Will keep up with your pieces now.
palliewollie Posts: 295
Congrats SK that's brilliant! :o)ll I'm subscribed to your blog and love reading it, delighted for you!!
Flower Girl Posts: 1645
Ah, that's great SK. Delighted for you. Best of luck with it all.
gingerwhinger Posts: 1421
Well done SmileyKaz, i'm delighted for you :o)ll