I got iphone4!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

manxmrs Posts: 850
Absolutely thrilled as OH got me iphone4 today as my contract was due renewal :)
lucie lu Posts: 760
Lucky you!! I've ordered one for dh on contract- it still hasn't come, starting to panic a bit now!! I'll just borrow yours on Christmas day sure!
RainbowNinja Posts: 4437
i have mine 2 months and :heartbeat: it!!! H2B is always giving out as i never have it out of my hand!!
Its fab ! Didnt think that id like but LOVE it! Hardly put it down all evening :)
nessie Posts: 340
Oh girls im so jealous. Are they expensive and are the contracts dear per month? Are you signed up for a 12 month contract
RainbowNinja Posts: 4437
i moved to 3 as it had the best deal.. think all contracts for iphones are for at least 18 months
[quote="nessie":2zmhmin1]Oh girls im so jealous. Are they expensive and are the contracts dear per month? Are you signed up for a 12 month contract[/quote:2zmhmin1] I'm with 02 18 months with €200 upfront and €45 pm. If u go with o2 on 24 months and on a certain tariff, iPhone free.
shootingstar Posts: 1340
I got the iphone 4 for h2B for xmas! He has it already as his phone "broke"(Although his old phone is working perfectly for his dad!!) I got it on bill phone, I pay €45 a month and paid €259 for the phone. But the only thing is H2B is on ready to go, so my bill chip has all the internet usage where as his ready to go chip has none! So he can only download and use it properly when connected to the wi-fi. I have the iphone 3, and I have to say I LOVE IT!! Looking at the iphone 4 I can see that the graphics, camera, etc it amazing compared to mine!! We both adore our phones! They are never outta our hands!! The amount of things you can do on them is amazing!
sugarandspice Posts: 2378
i'm getting one for christmas, and i must say i am unbelievably excited!!!!!!! and i'm not all that in to gadgets but decided a few wks ago that i must have one, that i'm missing out on too much!!
takemeout Posts: 254
I got one yesterday from my bf for my christmas pressie...LOVE IT!! :lvs been playing with it since i got it, no time for bf now :yelrotflmaosmilie: