I got thrush for christmas ("~)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

DublinGirl Posts: 1307
Oh girls - typical really. finally starting to feel wonderful again and then I wake up Christmas eve with THRUSH. :o( It wasn't too bad at that stage so just dolopped sudo cream on. :-8 Christmas day was not better and I finally had to relent the day after Stephen's day and go to the chemist. I got canestan cream, but the low dose and I don't think it's really doing much good to be honest. :o( :-8 I still have it despite putting it on 2-3 times a day and feel rotten. The itch is keeping me awake at night and then hubby gets all horny yesterday morning 'the day after the night before' (a night out with the boys) looking for hanky panky. Needless to say I'll leave it to your imagination what I said back to him.. Ha HA!!! :o0 :o0 :o0 Oh girls any advise. I guarantee it'll be well gone when I get back to work Wednesday!!! >:o(
agie Posts: 1107
ive had thrush a fair bit esp after been on antibiotics it just wouldnt go away with just the canesten. i ended up using natural youghurt and it gave instant relief - would never have thought it but i was ready to try anything and it worked... so maybe try it out and see if it helps.
sinion Posts: 6050
i've used natural yoghurt before too and it really helps. you poor thing, hope you get some relief!