I had my 12 week scan today!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lambnose Posts: 915
Hi girlies, Well, I had the scan this morning and it was fantastic! For the last 5 weeks I have not felt pregnant at all and I was so worried about today. I kept waking up last night thinking about it but wahey, everything was fine! DH and DD were holding a hand each but I could not bring myself to look at the monitor until she said "oh, there is baby and there is the heartbeat". The tears were rolling down my face I was so delighted. She has pushed my dates on so I am now 13 weeks and 1 day pregnant. :lvs My due date is now the 15th of May which is my brother's birthday as well. The little hands were moving about and the legs were kicking about and it was so brilliant. Life is great!!!
oirish Posts: 1541
Lambnose that's great :o)ll :o)ll and your dates moved forward - lucky you :) congrats !!
Baby Mad Posts: 1756
Aw that's brilliant news pet, i'd say you'll be on a high now for the rest of the weekend. Can't wait for mine :o)ll
Hereshoping Posts: 354
Ah thats wonderful lambnose! You must be on cloud 9?! :o)ll :o)ll I have mine on Tuesday and am really nervous but excited at the same time!
lambnose Posts: 915
I am defo on cloud 9! I feel like cooking a big fancy meal for DH for when he gets home from work tonight but at the same time, I just can't be bothered! :-8 I think a chinese takeaway will do just as well... :wv
swissgirl Posts: 2301
Great news, I am delighted for you :o)ll :o)ll
Poppit Posts: 2042
Oh Congrats :o)ll I'd say it was a magical moment. I am sooo looking forward to reaching that stage.
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
congrats that's great news. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
roxychick Posts: 1802
that's brilliant. I can't wait for mine. 2 weeks to go
bree Posts: 1880
brilliant lamb... good 4 u , cant wait for mine..Jan 7th, ages away