I had my baby boy

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

roxychick Posts: 1802
on Monday night. Baby Kevin weighed in at 9lbs 4oz :eek Labour was only 2 hours from start to finish. Thought I was going to have him in the car. He was born an hour after I got to the hospital. No time for an epidural or anything. Managed on gas and air and the tens machine. Didn't have to get any stitches either which is great. Will post my birth story when I get a chance. :wv :wv
tipperarygal Posts: 482
Congrats Roxychick and what a fine baby boy you had. Hope all is well and you are both home safe and sound.
aylala Posts: 3673
Congrats RoxyCHick :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Great weight :eek and I love the name :lvs Is he a dote???
sinion Posts: 6050
Wow, that's fantastic! Well done and welcome your new little man!
Wild Child Posts: 1694
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Big Congrats :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Glad to hear everything went well for you and a 2hr labour :eek wow lucky you!
hoodieboodie Posts: 1200
Congrats again Roxychick :o)ll :o)ll - can't wait to read your birth story. Envious of your 2 hour labour :-8
hugo087 Posts: 315
Congrats roxy chick what brillant news! How fantastic only 2 hours in labour fair play to ya! Cant wait to read your birth story! Hugo087
Fairywings Posts: 360
Congratulations roxychick and you did fantasticly by the sounds of it. Fine healthy baby boy you have. :thnk
vanilla icecream Posts: 2125
Congrats roxychic :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
My huge congrats to you and welcome to the world baby Kevin :lvs