I hate DH!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

happywife Posts: 1575
DH just rang me at work and said just to let you know I'm sitting out on the patio with a cool beer listening to some music - thats just evil >:o) wish it was 5.30 NOW!!!
Senorita Posts: 3413
[quote="happywife":n9koy0b1]DH just rang me at work and said just to let you know I'm sitting out on the patio with a cool beer listening to some music - thats just evil >:o) wish it was 5.30 NOW!!![/quote:n9koy0b1] Wouldn't suprise me if I got a similar call from my hubby >:o) Roll on going home time :o)ll P.S. You're ticker is well impressive. Congrats :thnk
Easy Tiger Posts: 2676
I've only one hour left here so I'm zooming home to crack open a beer and enjoy a bit of the sun. Plus I'm off work tomorrow for my birthday :o)ll
MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
my Dad is down and he and DH are having a blast in the garden messing about painting, trying to think of an excuse to go home, main bosses are away so..... would just need to sweet talk one of the managers All ideas welcome...
Senorita Posts: 3413
[quote="Easy Tiger":77sgnlxf]I've only one hour left here so I'm zooming home to crack open a beer and enjoy a bit of the sun. Plus I'm off work tomorrow for my birthday :o)ll[/quote:77sgnlxf] Enjoy the sun ET O-O and happy birthday for tomorrow [img:77sgnlxf]http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/images/smilies/vbirthday.gif[/img:77sgnlxf]
Valkstar Posts: 2747
Happy birthday ET!! I've a class after work which means I won't get home til 10 :o( and my bike is sitting outside under the window calling me "Come on...take me for a spin in the sunshine...you know you want to >:o) " What a bitch ;o(
Easy Tiger Posts: 2676
Thanks guys! Valkstar - just leggit from work and get out on the bike!
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
I hate mine too. He does have work to do but still sitting outside in the sun. :o(
happywife Posts: 1575
one hour and counting - mad for a ice cold beer now - obviously dont hate DH just mad jealous :o0
Milly83 Posts: 3620
Hee. I was finished work and home by 3pm yesterday. I lay in my garden for 2 hours and got a nice colour too! Plan on doing the same today if the weather keeps up. Sorry to burst your bubbles!!! :o0