Menu

I hate my dress !!!!!! HELP

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

hollywoodbride Posts: 1341
gone
lalady Posts: 96
An poor u , i can kinda relate to you , i dont LOVE my dress either i like it but dont love it ,but then again im not all that confident and never wud admitt to loving anything on myself ! i seen other dresses i loved but didnt suit me when i tried them on. But then again i have got to the stage where i dont see any dresses i think are out of this world. i bet if you dress was that expensive it prob is lovely , can you post pics of both dresses
Princess Lisa Posts: 379
are the 2 dresses very similar or are they different? what was so amazing about the second dress? maybe if you post some pics we could give you our opinions on them. It is your wedding day and you do have to feel 100% amazing in the dress you wear so if you do love the second one then that's the one for you! You could sell the 1st one and maybe get 1500 back?
soulful Posts: 1697
hello my advice would be to go with your heart and get the second dress as you so obviously love it. And as you say you normally pick things and stick with them, well maybe just this time the second dress is meant to be yours. personally I bought the first dress I tried on, I loved it and still do. But I know that if I had seen something I liked more I would buy it and wear that instead. It is your day and you should not walk down the isle in second best, be true to yourselfxxxxxxxxx
babydust2012 Posts: 4736
Awe you poor honey..... will the shop allow you to cancel your original dress and buy the one on sale? If you love the second dress then I'd do my best to go for it because a) you loev it and b) your saving money?? Don't worry about changing your mind again becasue once you have the dress at home, looking at dresses can be off your radar.... HTH :lvs
hi girls
Princess Lisa Posts: 379
wow - well the first dress is amazing - so beautiful and princess like. :lvs when was the last time you tried on the first dress? I wouldn't worry so much about the cost - the most important thing is that you feel a million dollars on the day. :thnk
babydust2012 Posts: 4736
First dress is stunning.... pity you don't have a pic of the second.... I still think if you can save a buck and LOVE the dress thats the one I'd choose HTH :wv
lalady Posts: 96
Woh, that dress is fab , i wish i had of picked something like that Go with what you feel you like best , just dont rush into it, what exactly do u not like about that dress i think its amazing honestly xxxxxxxx
Ah