I hate...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
Eating crunchie food when I'm watching tv, as I can't hear what is being said on the tv That is all
WOLSophie Posts: 941
I think apples are the worst!!
FastLane Posts: 252
And other people's popcorn in cinema!
galwaygirl2010 Posts: 2447
[quote="LuckyYear2013":r0p2825w]Eating crunchie food when I'm watching tv, as I can't hear what is being said on the tv That is all[/quote:r0p2825w] It doesnt bother me too much when Im doing the munching cos I just turn up the tv......but by god it wreacks my head when someone else (namely himself) is munching :o0
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
When hubby eats certain foods, and adds in "nom, nom, nom, nom" with every chew! >:o( Not checking my diary, and realising you've forgotten your nephews 5th birthday. Thank God for FB, as I can get a card in the post today, he'll get it tomorrow so it'll only be a day late. :duh: :-8 Looking at the clock and realising the morning is going ridiculously slow. :o(
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
Yes, if its himself making the noise, it is just as bad TFAC, today is one of those slow ass days. Roll on 5pm
MadWoman2013 Posts: 528
Peeling an orange and the skin is on REALLY tight!! That just upsets me :o(
amandarose82 Posts: 338
Being all packed, bags in car ready to come home for the weekend from UK to do lots of fun wedding planning bits...but still having 5 hours at work first and it's quiet so it's dragging! I want to go now!! So excited :yelrotflmaosmilie:
dreambaby2013 Posts: 2445
+1 on the peeling oranges When people chew loudly or even worse with there mouth open. When driving on a long jouney and dh turns the radio off because he wants a nap.
hyperrational Posts: 697
[quote="FastLane":9kdo4906]And other people's popcorn in cinema![/quote:9kdo4906] When you go to the cinema and people start to have full blown bloody conversations!!! The last time we went a guy actually answered his phone and took the call during the film.