I hate today!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrs.smiffy Posts: 1747
today is a day I should have stayed in bed... First of all I woke up with a migrane but as the good girl I am (or pretend to be) I went to work. I feel totally exhausted & in pain & the painkiller i took earlier don't seem to work. Then after almost a week calling our bank and asking for the loan we need they tell us today that we have to wait another few months before we can apply for it!! O:| We are customer with this bank since over 4 years and recently moved from Ireland to the UK and opened up an account with that bank over here. Before we moved they assured us that because of our good credit ratings and because we're so long with them we will have no problems to get a loan here straight away! AND now this!!!! O:| O:| O:| O:| It's not even that we're going to buy anything with that money, we just want to pay off our loan in Ireland! So angry at the bank and as a result of this I had to cancel the flights I booked for easter to fly home and see my family again, which i haven't seen since July 07! :weep I feel like crying and shouting and smacking someone... sorry for the rant...
lets go fly a kite Posts: 2388
I believe he lives in Toad Hall. Why not pay him a visit to sort out your problems?
architec Posts: 1306
[quote="lets go fly a kite":35gyrot8]I believe he lives in Toad Hall. Why not pay him a visit to sort out your problems?[/quote:35gyrot8] sorry but :o0
Valkstar Posts: 2747
[quote="architec":274s2m0b][quote="lets go fly a kite":274s2m0b]I believe he lives in Toad Hall. Why not pay him a visit to sort out your problems?[/quote:274s2m0b] sorry but :o0[/quote:274s2m0b] Same here........Wind in the Willows was the first thing I thought of :o0 :o0
architec Posts: 1306
[quote="Valkstar":2avgtvrg][quote="architec":2avgtvrg][quote="lets go fly a kite":2avgtvrg]I believe he lives in Toad Hall. Why not pay him a visit to sort out your problems?[/quote:2avgtvrg] sorry but :o0[/quote:2avgtvrg] Same here........Wind in the Willows was the first thing I thought of :o0 :o0[/quote:2avgtvrg] Me too. Then I thought "maybe it's a type of dessert"!
NowGone Posts: 8042
[quote="lets go fly a kite":3unpmknf]I believe he lives in Toad Hall. Why not pay him a visit to sort out your problems?[/quote:3unpmknf] :o0 No flies on you, LGFAK!
braybride0907 Posts: 558
I thought you were talking about 'Toady' from Neighbours aka Toadfish. I was thinking 'what did he ever do on you?'!! :o0
mrs.smiffy Posts: 1747
just noticed now that I had it misspelled.. that actually made me laugh.. :o0 thanks girls :wv