I have a bottle...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

LastRolo Posts: 6892
I bought a bottle of club lemon at lunchtime and I can't open it! My hand is red trying to prise it open, and it won't budge! O:| I'm sooooo thirsty!
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
Did you try the old trick of putting the nozzle into the door/hinge part and closing it slightly? I remember doing that as kids and it would loosen it enough to let you twist the cap off. Careful it doesn't fizz everywhere though!
Twirl Posts: 5598
Lastrolo you should be drinking water, fizzy drinks are bad :o0
ott Posts: 3920
I thought this was going to be very bold, involving alcohol at work! :eek
streaks Posts: 3592
[quote="ott":12m1v87o]I thought this was going to be very bold, involving alcohol at work! :eek[/quote:12m1v87o] +1 great minds ott... O-O :hic :o0
Daisy Row Posts: 3650
[quote="lilmrsgiggles":1w428hez][quote="ott":1w428hez]I thought this was going to be very bold, involving alcohol at work! :eek[/quote:1w428hez] +1 great minds ott... O-O :hic :o0[/quote:1w428hez] +1 O-O
buddylove Posts: 3288
[quote="lilmrsgiggles":3ruzb8kr][quote="ott":3ruzb8kr]I thought this was going to be very bold, involving alcohol at work! :eek[/quote:3ruzb8kr] +1 great minds ott... O-O :hic :o0[/quote:3ruzb8kr] Also thought /hoped it was booze related!
oh and now i have a craving for club lemon! I'm off to the canteen to raid the fridge!!!
ok so there was no club of any description so I went retro and got a LILT!!! totally tropical taste :o0 :o0
cupcakebabe Posts: 2232
Thought this was booze related also O-O