I have a confession to make...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mad woman Posts: 22106
Well the time had finally arrived...I haven't eaten a Rasher in a whole three weeks...So proud.
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
:eek :eek :eek :eek
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Are you off them for lent madser?
clucky Posts: 26471
god i thought this post would be interesting damn rashers :o0
[quote="Dolly Dora":1d4lq3ru]Are you off them for lent madser?[/quote:1d4lq3ru] yeah, going [b:1d4lq3ru]PIG[/b:1d4lq3ru] out on easter sunday.... >:o)
[quote="Lucky!":1xofsha4]god i thought this post would be interesting damn rashers :o0[/quote:1xofsha4] Are you saying one of the major issues in my life isnt interesting... >:o)
*gone* Posts: 4785
I haven't touched chocolate or biscuits (H2B wouldn't even let me have chocolate ice cream in the restaurant on Saturday night!) and I am seriously having the DT's from not having them ... gonna treat myself on Saturday though!
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Mrs Mad Woman.":ddx7e6pl][quote="Lucky!":ddx7e6pl]god i thought this post would be interesting damn rashers :o0[/quote:ddx7e6pl] Are you saying one of the major issues in my life isnt interesting... >:o)[/quote:ddx7e6pl] well yes although if whether or not to eat a rasher and tell us all about it is a major issue in your life i think you're doing ok :o0
Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
I'd kill for a rasher sandwich on Brennans white bread with mayo right now. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!
[quote="Lucky!":k5ao2l30][quote="Mrs Mad Woman.":k5ao2l30][quote="Lucky!":k5ao2l30]god i thought this post would be interesting damn rashers :o0[/quote:k5ao2l30] Are you saying one of the major issues in my life isnt interesting... >:o)[/quote:k5ao2l30] well yes although if whether or not to eat a rasher and tell us all about it is a major issue in your life i think you're doing ok :o0[/quote:k5ao2l30] Aye aye captain :o0 :o0 :o0