Menu

i have a cure for even the worst nappy rash

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

babyluck Posts: 764
http://www.metanium.co.uk/ my little fella is at the tail end of 4 weeks of dreadful nappies that lead to painful nappy rash. (eye teeth) metanium – the above link was a life saver – but can only be bought in the UK (for about 4 pounds) So I would recommend you purchase it if you are ever there or ask someone to get it for you Really – it is amazing stuff. It obviously has something in it that the medicines board of Ireland wont approve (even though the UK are more strict) Hence it must be powerful… and it is I work with a paediatric nurse (used to work in crumlin) and she recommended Canesten (when I went to buy it it has fungal nappy rash on it too – this is new packaging) ANYWAY – Worked a treat Seemed to move the real soreness and redness and then used the above product for healing. She doesn’t know why it works for nappy rash – it shouldn’t but I tell you It does! That’s my tuppence worth!
Beaubelle Posts: 741
Would second metanium... Fantastic stuff!
Dancing Queen Posts: 2591
Cornflour is really good for a very sore bum, just sprinkle on like baby powder.. Another one is the white of an egg, plaster it all over the bum. Both of these work a dream when no creams on earth will.
Irish Wedding DJ Posts: 1436
I use Bephanten - its good also as its oil based and tends to sort my little guy out pretty fast.... Thanks for the tip though!
MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
as I type I know this is a stupid question, but can this be bought up north???
brookee Posts: 751
I can buy it in the republic! great stuff wouldn't be without it
MINI DONKEY Posts: 2499
[quote="MRS NYEB2007":38zs88li]as I type I know this is a stupid question, but can this be bought up north???[/quote:38zs88li] Yes :)
babyluck Posts: 764
metanium? not a stupid question - you would be correct! you can! but if someone knows where to get that product here! let mek now!!!