I have a serious craving.........

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jawl Posts: 8881
.........and it's killing me, as I'm on a calorie controlled diet for the moment......but I have a severe craving from a pub/restaurant near where we live where we go to quite often. I really really "REALLY" want, a homemade burger with melted cheese, with big fat homemade chips, a side of crispy coated onions and garlic butter :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: It's only 10.30am!!!!
shootingstar Posts: 1340
Sounds delish!!! If I end up making something like that later on, put on 20lb, I will blame you in the morning when my jeans are too tight!!! :yelrotflmaosmilie:
[quote="shootingstar":37e0v714]Sounds delish!!! If I end up making something like that later on, put on 20lb, I will blame you in the morning when my jeans are too tight!!! :yelrotflmaosmilie:[/quote:37e0v714] I know! :o0 I'm so sorry. I'm having a boring old Chicken Char Grill with oven chips, salad and lite coleslaw. Not a slice of cheese or bit of garlic butter in sight! :o0
paperclips Posts: 3146
Nice, sounds soooooooooooo good :o0 :o0 :o0 You've got me thinking about a sausage and bacon sandwich on fresh brown bread with some ketchup with a nice cup of tea, little milk and three sugars :o0
[quote="mrsom":34u08byl]Nice, sounds soooooooooooo good :o0 :o0 :o0 You've got me thinking about a sausage and bacon sandwich on fresh brown bread with some ketchup with a nice cup of tea, little milk and three sugars :o0[/quote:34u08byl] I was in Jamie Carraghers Sports Cafe in Liverpool for breakfast on Sunday morning, and had 2 slices of brown toast loaded up with at least 5 or 6 rashers of lean grilled, fat trimmed bacon. Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Can't beat a good bacon sarnie.
Kickasswife Posts: 4051
:o)ll
LastRolo Posts: 6892
I have a craving for a Chicken Wrap out of the chipper or a panini.... God dammit, its a long time until lunch yet!
Kittyboo Posts: 1591
I'd love some garlic and cheese fries now.....
RinkyDinkSlink Posts: 730
Making maple bacon muffins as I type. Cannot wait till they're ready! :o)ll
Kickasswife Posts: 4051
recipe please?? :o0