I have been crowned - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Yoda Posts: 3340
[quote="misfitz":346sp52u]Congrats :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll[/quote:346sp52u] Thank you thank most kind :wv
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
C :o)ll O :o)ll N :o)ll G :o)ll R :o)ll A :o)ll T :o)ll U :o)ll L :o)ll A :o)ll T :o)ll I :o)ll O :o)ll N :o)ll S
Tks again lucky bride, I am far behind you too :wv
[quote="AutumnWed":1mkqjerl]Tks again lucky bride, I am far behind you too :wv[/quote:1mkqjerl] Not at all, sure you'll build up your posts in no time at all, this place is so addictive its not hard. :o0 :o0 :o0
We should ask Fiona for a sticky on Addiction to Wol The house is falling around me here O:| and I have to get it ready for next week My best man is getting married and he is staying here the night before his wedding Also have to go to Dublin today and I am still in the PJ's :wv
Mrs Princess Sparkle Posts: 3854
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Well done! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Tks Princess Sparkle :wv
[quote="AutumnWed":10hq4jo4]We should ask Fiona for a sticky on Addiction to Wol The house is falling around me here O:| and I have to get it ready for next week My best man is getting married and he is staying here the night before his wedding Also have to go to Dublin today and I am still in the PJ's :wv[/quote:10hq4jo4] This sounds like me, always have to pop in for a few minutes for fear I miss something. I am so nosey. :o0 :o0 Was cooking the dinner last night with the laptop on the kitchen counter so I could WOL and watch the dinner at the same time. :-8 :-8 Hope you get the house ready for the best mand before next week however if you are like me you will be rushing around the night before he arrives trying to clean. :o0
Well I have the bed clothes in the washing machine so that's a start I suppose but I have so much other stuff to do and I am not off again till next Friday week for this wedding Oh the joys of working weekends and shifts eh !!!! Can't complain next Friday week off till the following Tuesday Yipeee :o)ll O-O O-O O-O :o)ll O-O :o)ll O-O :o)ll :o)ll O-O :o)ll :o)ll O-O :o)ll O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O :hic :eek :o0
[quote="AutumnWed":17ouzuks]Well I have the bed clothes in the washing machine so that's a start I suppose but I have so much other stuff to do and I am not off again till next Friday week for this wedding Oh the joys of working weekends and shifts eh !!!! Can't complain next Friday week off till the following Tuesday Yipeee :o)ll O-O O-O O-O :o)ll O-O :o)ll O-O :o)ll :o)ll O-O :o)ll :o)ll O-O :o)ll O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O :hic :eek :o0[/quote:17ouzuks] Oh nice few days off, it makes it worth while doesn't it. Should be right craic for you. Try not to work too hard between here and then though, still fair play to you all the bed clothes are washing, another job off the list for a couple of days. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll