I have been crowned - Page 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MammySpice Posts: 2501
Me too!!! Look at me everyone - I'm a princess! :o0 :o0
Dub gal Posts: 382
congrats :o)ll
Yoda Posts: 3340
[quote="lucky bride":rrt6f694][quote="AutumnWed":rrt6f694]Well I have the bed clothes in the washing machine so that's a start I suppose but I have so much other stuff to do and I am not off again till next Friday week for this wedding Oh the joys of working weekends and shifts eh !!!! Can't complain next Friday week off till the following Tuesday Yipeee :o)ll O-O O-O O-O :o)ll O-O :o)ll O-O :o)ll :o)ll O-O :o)ll :o)ll O-O :o)ll O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O :hic :eek :o0[/quote:rrt6f694] Oh nice few days off, it makes it worth while doesn't it. Should be right craic for you. Try not to work too hard between here and then though, still fair play to you all the bed clothes are washing, another job off the list for a couple of days. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll[/quote:rrt6f694] Still in the washing machine only home from Dublin now
Yoda Posts: 3340
[quote="Sugar and Spice!":2er5eltt]Me too!!! Look at me everyone - I'm a princess! :o0 :o0[/quote:2er5eltt] Here you can share my crown [img:2er5eltt]http://www.mythsoc.org/images/bamarre.jpg[/img:2er5eltt] :o0