Menu

I have my spies on H2B's stag!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

papillon Posts: 1305
33 men descending on Ballybunion this weekend, God bless em. They left this lunchtime and one of the lads on the stag has already managed to post a picture on facebook! Gas, I've commented that now I have a spy :o0 :o0 Picture is totally innocent of course. Just a few lads getting on the bus, and having a beer and a wave :wv Ballybunion won't know what hit em :o0 O-O
shattered Posts: 322
Excellent.. As a matter of interest, is anyone setting ground rules for the stag? I've only got one... that it has to be at least a month before the wedding (to allow eyebrows to grow back if necessary!) I know that he wouldn't cheat on me, but I'm ok with strippers, 'gentlemen's clubs' etc etc Anyone else?
Urban Fairy Posts: 3987
I dont mind idea of strip club too much and what i wont know wont hurt me but if i find he's been feeling up some stripper POW POW ;o( But i really dont think thats what they'd do. The eyebrow waxing rule like the other poster probably.. cant have that for the wedding pics now can we!! Oh also for hen and stag organisors we've told them if its an adventure type occasion, give it 2months incase one of us ends up in a cast!!
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
I'm not too worried about my H2b on his stag - when he went on his brother's last year he got so drunk he had to be put to bed at 3 in the afternoon and slept right through until the next morning - his friends give him an awful time over it!
Mrs P_tobe Posts: 66
My H2be is having his stag the same night as i am having my hen night, then I don't have to worry about him LOL. I so know they will end up at a gentlemen's club as our best man is a bit of a lad and he's arranging it. I'm the same, what I don't know won't hurt me and if they do anything to him i.e shave hair or eyebrows or anything we still have two months for it to heal/grow back! xxxxx
chaos Posts: 1904
originally h2b stag was next weekend 6 weeks to the big day. then with ryanair etc changing the flights, cancelling them etc they could only get cheap flights to liverpool the weekend of my hen, so we swapped! so his brother (bestman) is under strict instructions, no bone breaking, no shaving heads or eyebrows etc. he'll be fine, has been on 4 stags this year with same crew and they never did a thing to any of them
DKPHOTO
My H2b is bald so it's not like they can shave his head! :o0 No ground rules either, though i doubt there are any gentleman's clubs in Ballybunion.. I wouldn't really mind.. but I'm fairly sure they're not all that interested .. there's a good few of them musicians (including h2B) and they brought their instruments though so I'd say there'll be a good session down there..
MrsOC09 Posts: 1175
[quote="papillon":w78qf1st]My H2b is bald so it's not like they can shave his head! :o0 No ground rules either, though i doubt there are any gentleman's clubs in Ballybunion.. I wouldn't really mind.. but I'm fairly sure they're not all that interested .. there's a good few of them musicians (including h2B) and they brought their instruments though so I'd say there'll be a good session down there..[/quote:w78qf1st] nothing in bally b but sand haha
anika Posts: 2194
:eek im hitting back to ballybunion tomorrow with h2b. so if you want i can spy too :o0 anyway h2b is a musician too, so if he hears some music coming out of a pub, he'll be in the middle of them!!!
Nice work Anika, yeah, let us know if ye run into em.. it really will be a small world then.. You could really freak him out and ask him if he's "The Bard of Clogh" :o0 :o0