I HAVE NEWS

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

gottabfp Posts: 5641
I dont even have time to log any more with ds and here i am just after finding out i am with child again :o0 Did a test on saturday as i was feeling sick. Only had an operation 4 weeks ago and they did 2 tests and they came up negative. I have been vomiting for ages and just thought it was the pain from the piondal sinus i had. So went to the doc today as she has a scan machine and she said she would scan but prob wont see anything because im more than likely less that 5 weeks.... well there it was heartbeat and all!!!!! 9 weeks pregnant. She assured me id be fine even after the operation but ill rest better after my big scan. So to say i am shocked is an understatement. 6 years waiting on DS and 4 rounds of fertility treatment, here i am pregnant... and i got pregnant when i was breastfeeding so im living proof that it is not a reliable contraception...... Happy christmas too u all :o)ll :o)ll
bobby2012 Posts: 644
Just want to say I'm so delighted for you. After going through what you've been through, you must be over the moon, congratulations!
Silini2 Posts: 3834
Wow that's fantastic congratulations!!! This seems to have happened to a good few girls on here recently, surprise natural bfp's after fertility treatment!! happy Xmas to you!
ninja next Posts: 1548
Congrats!! Great news, Its amazing that it happened so quickly on the second and the first took so long. Its wonderful that you wont have to go through all that again. :o)ll :o)ll
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
HOLY SH1T!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Delighted for you honey!!!!
ScissorsGirl Posts: 785
Gotta Bfp so delighted for you! I can't believe how many of us that this had happened to recently on here!! There has been about 5 or more in the past few mths after clomid and iui for 1st. Congrats :-))
gottabfp Posts: 5641
Thanks for the best wishes girls, scissor, huge congrats to you :o)ll :o)ll
paperclips Posts: 3146
Amazing Amazing News! I can still remember reading about you getting your first BFP :o)ll Wishing you the happiest, healthiest pregnancy.
SookieStackhouse Posts: 3135
What fantastic news!!!! Congrats.
Abimum2011 Posts: 338
That's great news! Congrats :o)ll It's nice to have them close together, they will be great friends. Now come over and join us in the July 2013 babies, I know you said your so busy your never really on but were always here. :action31