i have some news.......

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

twinssep Posts: 1242
hi girlies well i have been feeling a bit weird last few days and period a few days late in thought because of the medication i have been on thtas why but decided to test well my shock i got a bfp i am happy but a bit shockedi will defo have my hand full. went to docs and my due date is 18th dec dh and i are happy but i am worried what the family will say but i suppose its none of there business . i just booked in at holles street :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
MrsNoc05 Posts: 1823
Woo Hoo - Congrats twinssep - You both will be fine, you have coped with twins this will be a walk in the park for you !! Huge Congratulations to you and take care of yourself and let hubby spoil you ! MrsNoc :thnk :thnk :thnk
MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
OMG Missus that's great news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You certainly will be a busy mummy !!!!!!!!! Congrats don't worry about the reaction from the family like you said its your business. Mind yourself and happy healthy pregnancy to you !
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
congratulations delighted for you an DH. Hope you have a healthy 8months.
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
SUPERMOM does it AGAIN :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Once your delighted everyone will be,who cares at the end of the day....congratulations
Moet for me Posts: 1841
Will that be 4 under 4 sure that'll keep you out of trouble for a while I'd imagine, they'll all be great pals growing up.
twinssep Posts: 1242
thanks girls still a bit shocked was on pill but missed one so there u go we will be fine
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
ah wow great news yay :o)ll ah hun sure these things happen for a reason 3 gorg babs congrats
Corks Posts: 355
Woo Congrats :o)ll
Sugababe* Posts: 988
Congrats twinssep!! :o)ll :o)ll Sure they're only small for a few years and i am sure ye will manage fine. Dont mind what anyone else thinks its only important what you and DH think