I have some sad news from Gotpreggers

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

oirish Posts: 1541
Girls i've got some sad news from Gotpreggers. Unfortunately she had a delayed miscarriage, discovered last week. I've just come back from her house and she is doing ok but it's not easy. I said I would let you know as her internet access is down. Hun, you know how devastated I am for you and i'm always here xxxx
mariac Posts: 982
im so sorry to hear that - must be the worst feeling ever. hope she will be ok :lvs
jarashow Posts: 3083
Oh such awful news, I am so sorry to hear that GP. I can't even imagine what you must be going through, I hope you and your hubbie take the time to get through this. We are all here if you need to talk. Thanks oirish for posting.
newly_wed Posts: 1039
Ah, I am really so so sorry to hear that! We were missing her over on the August 2008 babies thread for the past week or so. Me and her had a bleed around the same time and I knew she was going for a scan and when I hadn't heard back from her since I was getting worried- the poor thing! Give her our love won't you :lvs
Bubba Bump Posts: 348
Soo sorry to hear your news GP :o( Hope your ok Xx
bonita Posts: 1678
Oh no, I am so sorry to hear your sad news gotpreggers. I hope you & your DH can help eachother come to terms with this, I have no ideat what you must be going through. Take care of yourself. like the other posters have said, we are all here if you want to talk
happyfeet Posts: 1316
Aw im so sorry to hear that - you are in my prayers xx
sinion Posts: 6050
Oh god I'm just devastated to hear this news, I was wondering where she's been :o( I'm so so sorry hon, my heart goes out to you both. My thoughts are with you xx
vonnyoc Posts: 2688
I'm so sorry to hear that. We are all here for you GP :xox
swissgirl Posts: 2301
I am so sorry, its a terrible shock for you and your DH. Take time to recover and look after yourselves. x sg