I Have strange cramps... am worried. Updated

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Poppit Posts: 2042
Hi Girls, AM a bit worried this morn. Have had sharp pains on and off since early this morn and I dont know what is causing it. Woke me up around 6am. Very sharp throbbing pain that only lasts few seconds. Its in my lower tummy right hand side. Comes and goes. Waiting till Docs open to ring Nurse and see what she thinks. Anyone know if this is normal?
Just spoke to nurse. She said it sounds ovulatory (sp?) and wants me to come in and see doc in half an hour and that they may send me to hosp. Oh please God everything be ok.
motherhubbard Posts: 3037
Hi Poppit.. I've heard loads of people have bad cramping while they are pregnant and everything is always ok.. normally just stretching so try not to worry. Your doing the right thing getting it checked out and if your sent to the hospital it's probably just to be sure to be sure. Let us know how you get on.
NotHere Posts: 10273
Will keep everything crossed for you Poppit. Good luck and try not to worry :thnk
Thanks girls. Just back from Docs. HAve to go to hospital. Doc not sure if its my appendix or babs. My tummy is very tender to touch, especially right side. Have to have scan to make sure babs ok and find out the cause of pain.
sinion Posts: 6050
Oh Poppit hope you're ok, are you going into the hospital today? got everything crossed for you :xxx
bonita Posts: 1678
Said a little prayer for you poppit. Thinking of you, hope all turns out ok :action32
the moms Posts: 1427
Best of luck poppit. Hope you're okay.
MummyLuv Posts: 2478
Ah pet, am sure it will be fine, best of luck will be thinking of u, lat us know how u get on
newly_wed Posts: 1039
Poppit, really hoped it all worked out ok pet. let us know how u get on :thnk