I have...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs..D Posts: 1741
Roadrunner as my new text alert and I'm breaking my sh*te laughing every time I get a text!! meep meep
MrsBlues Posts: 5170
:o0 Where did you get that? I just got a new phone today and the tones are brutal on it.
sevi Posts: 408
I take it the vodka is going down well then :o0 You don't need to get worried anyway until you start texting yourself to hear the meep meep :o0
H2B sent it to me...he got it in work. Try and google it maybe??? If you want you can PM me your mob no and I'll try and send it to you, but I understand anyone would be wary about giving out their no's and stuff like that.
[quote="sevi":3sr6p0hp]I take it the vodka is going down well then :o0 You don't need to get worried anyway until you start texting yourself to hear the meep meep :o0[/quote:3sr6p0hp] I haven't drank in about 2 months and it's hit me like a ton of bricks!! One smirnoff ice, 2 vodka redbulls and 3 vodka cranberries so far and I'm in great form!!!!
sevi Posts: 408
But its still only half ten so you have time for two more double vodka with rb and three smirnoff ice. Go on go on go on go on :hic
I will I will i will!!!!! Ah nothing like it....
MrsBlues Posts: 5170
[quote="Mrs.D2B":ooxxy5bz]H2B sent it to me...he got it in work. Try and google it maybe??? If you want you can PM me your mob no and I'll try and send it to you, but I understand anyone would be wary about giving out their no's and stuff like that.[/quote:ooxxy5bz] Oooh I don't know, can I trust you? That little chef guy looks decidedly mischievous :o0
Ah sure I'll just post it on one of the threads!!! no, don't worry I'll delete it as soon as i send it on to you. i also have a great Postman Pat video you may be interested in he he!! In best geordie accent " oh fook a've drapped yar giro love" !!! "Fookin ebay, I'm tellin ya they're all allegal" ...... vodka induced laughs galore
Shin Posts: 8515
[quote="Mrs.D2B":37uqemli]Roadrunner as my new text alert and I'm breaking my sh*te laughing every time I get a text!! [b:37uqemli]meep meep[/b:37uqemli][/quote:37uqemli] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0