Menu

I HAVE THE BEST....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mammymcphee Posts: 4477
Boss, honest to god shes an absolute legend i asked for a half day today to drive my mam and dad to kerry, no bother she says, why dont u take tomorrow off too and stay there for the night, ull be knackered driving back up and coming into work for 8 in the morning, :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll must bring her back a sticky rock :o0
paperclips Posts: 3146
Its rare that people have nice things to say about their boss. Decent bosses are few and far between and I'm lucky to work for one thats easy going, trusts me to do my job and just lets me get on with it. We have a good working relationship and I dont think there has ever been a day where I didnt want to come to work because of him iykwim.
[quote="mochara":ypv014oc]Its rare that people have nice things to say about their boss. Decent bosses are few and far between and I'm lucky to work for one thats easy going, trusts me to do my job and just lets me get on with it. We have a good working relationship and I dont think there has ever been a day where I didnt want to come to work because of him iykwim.[/quote:ypv014oc] i know what you mean, makes it so much easier doesnt it, :wv only 1 more hour to go woohoo
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
That is so sound of her. No doubt it reflects on you though and what kind of employee you are. Doubt she'd say that to just anyone. Yay! and enjoy the wee break :o)ll
AWE thanks mrsd sticky rock for you too :o)ll :o)ll
happieout Posts: 3111
that's very nice, it would make you put more into work when you're there then. Have a nice evening
Kettles Hotel
mammyslittlerogue Posts: 2184
Ah thats nice of her