I have to say

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

clucky Posts: 26471
WOL has been a great place to be lately - no bitching everyone worrying/being nice to each other feeling the love :wv
MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
Yeah but how long do you reckon it will last before the peace is shattered ;o( ;o(
pluto Posts: 3893
Totally agree with you Clucky. It's great! O-O The downside though is not getting any work done. :-8
Shin Posts: 8515
i second that im especially impressed after the suicide post. 15 or so pages later and it didnt result in a bitching slagging match
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Mrs OBrien":2vl4hugn]Yeah but how long do you reckon it will last before the peace is shattered ;o( ;o([/quote:2vl4hugn] ah now
mad woman Posts: 22106
dont speak too soon.....
Mrs Lucy06 Posts: 929
Its such a great place Clucky, I am feeling the love too!!! :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs Lucy
Shin Posts: 8515
[quote="soontobewed":1ow10vfi]Totally agree with you Clucky. It's great! O-O [b:1ow10vfi]The downside though is not getting any work done.[/b:1ow10vfi] :-8[/quote:1ow10vfi] nah, thats the upside soontobewed :o0
MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
[quote="shin":2wxbkxmh][quote="soontobewed":2wxbkxmh]Totally agree with you Clucky. It's great! O-O [b:2wxbkxmh]The downside though is not getting any work done.[/b:2wxbkxmh] :-8[/quote:2wxbkxmh] nah, thats the upside soontobewed :o0[/quote:2wxbkxmh] have to agree because there is no bitching getting so much done
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
:xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox