I have YET another

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

clucky Posts: 26471
fkn headache :o( :o( :o( :o( How much is a brain scan?
Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
Oh sweetie it's probably just all the stress taht you have been under lately. Did you take anything for it? I don't like your new ticker btw. :o( :o( :o(
sue27 Posts: 604
aah, Clucky, poor thing. any painkillers to hand? (I think we have some in the office, I could send you some....)
Higgs particle Posts: 4557
Don't talk to me - i feel like I am going out of my mind - have been getting them for last month but today and last night is very bad - I'm fighting the tears here !
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="sue27":1o2hs8z4]aah, Clucky, poor thing. any painkillers to hand? (I think we have some in the office, I could send you some....)[/quote:1o2hs8z4] I have solpadeine thanks be to jesus [quote:1o2hs8z4]I don't like your new ticker btw. [/quote:1o2hs8z4] me neither hopefully its temporary
It bloody better be temprary or not happen at all. I was in tears on Sunday night and yesterday with the mother and father of a migraine. It must be the weather.
newkid30 Posts: 2233
It is probably due to pressure you are under at the moment. Unpleasant working conditions + interview for new job = guaranteed headache! Drink loads of water too, and try and get a little fresh air, it is possibly tension!!
islandfun Posts: 3054
Oh God I hear ya, I had the mother of all headaches Sunday that developed nicely into a migrane by last evening, couldn't even see out my right eye by 6 o' clock. Took the tablets that I have on prescription and was in bed by 10.30 with a hot water bottle cos I was feeling awful. Woke up during the night feeling really unwell, this morning it was a little better. Solpadene and the rest don't even work for me at this stage. Like someone else said you'd be nearly in tears from it, it's so frustrating.
Higgs particle Posts: 4557
[quote="islandfun":1d5ex75c] [b:1d5ex75c]Solpadene [/b:1d5ex75c]and the rest don't even work for me at this stage. Like someone else said you'd be nearly in tears from it, it's so frustrating.[/quote:1d5ex75c] Will that work?I've had pandol but nothing is moving it! Going mad here
Oh sometimes nothing will work except to actually make yourself get sick. I had to do that on Sunday night. :o( :o(