I hope I am near

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

katied Posts: 132
i am so tired of feeling sick now. I am 39 weeks pg and I have had a great pregnancy up until around a week ago when I started getting cramps and diarrhoea. Then last Sat I got violently ill with vomiting. They told me in the hospital that it was a virus and kept me in to rehydrate me for the day then let me go home. I haven't vomited since Sat but everything else is the same. I am so tired of feeling ill. I know this virus has to run its course but it is the last thing I need before going into labour. People keep telling me it is an early sign of labour and that they had it also for a few days before babs arrived so I am crossing fingers that this is the case and it is not a virus after all. And of course every cramp I am getting now, I am thinking 'Is this the tummy bug or early labour'. AAAAHHHHHHH
sorry computer went mad and posted twice!
petunia Posts: 1626
Hi, Sorry, have no experience of labour yet but just hope you're feeling better today, and I hope, if it is babs getting ready to make an appearance, that it all goes really well for you :wv
Diamondz Posts: 2208
Good Luck Katied.. hope you go really soon :wv
Thanks girls for your well wishes. Was so so fed up feeling lousy but feel alot better now and more rested and ready for labour so hopefully it will be soon. Take care x
blondiee Posts: 771
Hi katied, just wanted to wish you all the best, hope you are feeling better and stronger and ready for the birth. So exciting, you will have your baby very soon. :o)ll
Joleigh Posts: 4242
Hiya, I hope you're feeling better! It must be so frustrating to get through pregnancy with no complaints until the last week!
jmeath Posts: 5740
Any sign of babs?
No sign of babs yet but at least mammy has her energy back now and is good to go! Out walking every day now, bought pinapple and trying other methods to try and encourage babs to join us x