I just can NOT....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

23skidoo Posts: 1272
...get working these past few days!!! What am i doing? I'm looking at websites i've no interest in cos i just can't work up enough motivation to do my job! I know it needs to be done! I'm so bored! O:| O:| O:|
Valkstar Posts: 2747
[quote="23skidoo":lwsvim7l]...get working these past few days!!! What am i doing? I'm looking at websites i've no interest in cos i just can't work up enough motivation to do my job! I know it needs to be done! I'm so bored! O:| O:| O:|[/quote:lwsvim7l] Welcome to my world! My job is sooooooooooo boring. I really should leave, but we're all overpaid, and you can come and go as you please so it's hard to go.
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
I know what you mean! My life is in slow motion at the moment...it took me a whole day to spring clean the sitting room the other day and it wasn't even dirty. It'll prob. take me the whole afternoon now to iron a few shirts....zzzzzzzz......
mrs.smiffy Posts: 1747
I hear ye.. I'm so bored at work too... Hardly anyone is talking, everyone is heads down and the only thing I'm doing is starring on the screen and type things into the system or look things up.. with no one to chat with here I'm getting more and more tired and bored.. and to make things worse today I have almost nothing to do and still another 3.5 hours to go... and it's only Thursday.... :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz:
I've just got no motivation. I think its the influence of the animals. The place I work is quite small and we have two dogs here that come in and out. There's always at least one of them on the floor asleep and I get so jealous! One time I came in and the big fella was on his back with all four paws in the air and mouth hanging open snoring like an old man! :o0 This week has gone really quickly though, probably because i have more and work piling up and less and less time to do it (yet that still isn't enough of a kick in the ar*e for me!)
graceface Posts: 3632
If it's any consolation to you I am feeling thoroughly intellectually stimulated today. We have a guest lecturer in this week from the UNDP an he is BRILLIANT!!! Plus I think he looks like Hugh Grant :lvs :o0
Hmmm.... Not sure if you are aware of the problem here grace, I fail to see how you being all stimulated helps mé féin! :o0 Unless you want to use your newfound enthusiasm to come up here and DO MY WORK FOR ME!!!! :o0 :o0 :o0 :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll [size=75:39fczbmi]On the plus side you'd get to play with the doggies :xox [/size:39fczbmi]
[quote="23skidoo":sxo2ij6n]Hmmm.... Not sure if you are aware of the problem here grace, I fail to see how you being all stimulated helps mé féin! :o0 Unless you want to use your newfound enthusiasm to come up here and DO MY WORK FOR ME!!!! :o0 :o0 :o0 :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll [size=75:sxo2ij6n]On the plus side you'd get to play with the doggies :xox [/size:sxo2ij6n][/quote:sxo2ij6n] Sounds good to me :o)ll Nah I just thought you might get a warm fuzzy feeling from knowing that someone, somewhere, was feeling marginally more motivated than you were today... :o0 but hey, I'd love to play with your doggies! I'm not sure how qualified I would be to do your work though :o0
Well grace you spend a significant amount of time Wolling, other than that there's not much to this job! Except for maybe making a cup of tea / coffee every now and then and eating cadbury snack bars (although i can't do that any more! :o( ) If anything you're OVER-qualified! :o0
[quote="23skidoo":2vw07f30]Well grace [b:2vw07f30]you spend a significant amount of time Wolling, other than that there's not much to this job! Except for maybe making a cup of tea / coffee every now and then and eating cadbury snack bars [/b:2vw07f30](although i can't do that any more! :o( ) If anything you're OVER-qualified! :o0[/quote:2vw07f30] ...there are people that[b:2vw07f30] [i:2vw07f30]pay[/i:2vw07f30] [/b:2vw07f30]you to do this??? I feel like a sucker now, I do that for free ;o(