I just got flowers

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

GreenTea2014 Posts: 119
I just got my first ever bunch of flowers :o)ll. They're from H2B and a complete surprise - he's never given me flowers before (always thought they were a waste of money :duh:). I can't hide the grin on my face. Although I'm wondering if someone had a quiet word in his ear :o0. Anyway I haven't been able to call him yet so I was bursting to tell someone :o)ll.
Jawl Posts: 8881
Awww that's nice, enjoy the afterglow :lvs
nelswife Posts: 3869
all thats lovely enjoy them...my H2B did that for me last week, although it was my birthday not just as a suprise!! Keep on smiling!!
baby_on_board Posts: 192
Aw thats nice.. I love getting flowers too.. could you send whoever told your h2b along to tell mine also. (of course he might have thought of it by himself too) :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Thats lovely! I NEVER get flowers - I think I've gotten maybe two bunches of flowers from H2B in 5 years and they were "apology" flowers :o0
whoop Posts: 1310
Ah lucky you! I love flowers, stupidly once told h2b not to waste his money and he hasn't done so since - Hello I didn't bloody mean it!!
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
Aw that's just lovely! Aren't those kind of surprises just the best! :o)ll I remember getting flowers in work once (the only time :o( ) I was so excited and shocked when I got them. I thought they were from a boyfriend (well ex at the time) telling me sorry, that he wanted to get back together.......NAH! ANOTHER ex, just wanting to say hi and hoped I was well and that he was thinking of me!!!! :ooh Don't forget to put the flowers straight water when you get home and snip the end of the stems about 1" from the bottom, and for some reason, cut them at an angle. Don't ask me why, it was Mammy Noodlehead that told me that! :thnk
Urban Fairy Posts: 3987
Someone's getting some tonight.. ;o) ;o) :thnk = :action31 I had to go and ruin this lovely thread didnt I.
GreenTea2014 Posts: 119
[quote="Noodlehead":4uyw5g16] Don't forget to put the flowers straight water when you get home and snip the end of the stems about 1" from the bottom, and for some reason, cut them at an angle. Don't ask me why, it was Mammy Noodlehead that told me that! :thnk[/quote:4uyw5g16] Thank you Noodlehead and Mammy Noodlehead :thnk. They're at home in a little plastic bag of water and Mammy PearlToes is worried it will burst all over her carpet. O:| [quote="Dub_angel1":4uyw5g16]Someone's getting some tonight.. ;o) ;o) :thnk = :action31 [/quote:4uyw5g16] >:o) :o0 I wish but H2B is in the UK hence he sent them :o(. I still haven't got to call him but I can't get over it; it's more the shock that he was able to arrange it all from there - very unlike him to be so organised :o0
MamaFratelli Posts: 157
That makes it all the sweeter