I just got flowers !!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Baby cakes Posts: 1237
ah, hubbie just sent flowers to work, they are fab, not his usual type. Loads of multi coloured tulips and a couple of cream roses. :xxx Faberoony and they were delivered by a girl I used to go to school with :eek , but I couldnt remember her :-8 We werent going to do much tonight, but am going straight to Superquinn at lunch to get soemthing nice in, was thinking of chicken coq a vin. What ye think and maybe a bottle of sparkling rose :hic Havent even got a valentines card yet :-8 , so bold.
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
wow lovely always nice to get flowers
Dreamster Posts: 6620
Ah that is nice :lvs
clucky Posts: 26471
aww thats loverly :lvs :lvs :lvs
*gone* Posts: 4785
The florist had already delivered mine this morning before I even got to the office, so the place next door took delivery of them for me. I was chuffed too! Love flowers! Have made myself a promise to start buying myself a bunch every couple of weeks, just the ones from tescos.
Topgear Posts: 1559
ah thats lovely baby cakes..i got some too...
mad woman Posts: 22106
awww its lovely isnt it, I got mine last night! lovely red & white roses...
Bubski Posts: 1785
Aww thats so sweet... Lucky You!
Mrs Lucy06 Posts: 929
Aah lovely, arent the hubbys wonderful! Got mine this morning too, also woke up to perfume, chocolates & a voucher for a facial I have been looking to get one! Am going to cook himself a lovely meal tonight! Lucy :xox :xox :lvs :lvs :lvs
Joleigh Posts: 4242
Ah thats so sweet! Lucky you. You'll be all loved up for the day. My friend just got a dozen red roses and a bottle of perfume delivered to work, her Ex sent them, but she doesnt want to have anything to do with him!