I just had such a good day!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

buddylove Posts: 3288
Hi Had a meeting with my boss this morning about the future of my job.. This messing has been going on for 2 YEARS!!! I usually get totally freaked, cry and they bully me more.... NOT this morning!! Tough, to the point and assertive Jasper attended! Dont think im keeping my job but who the hell knows.... And you know what since this started I have changed my attitude. More positivity and enrolled in a Diploma course in college this morning starting Oct before I met him and just rang someone else in that area about a job so its so great to finally have control of my life... I mightnt get it but at least these bullies no longer have me afraid to breathe! So you know what wollies yeah Im broke, Will be more broke, but for the first time in a long time I feel so so positive. I know there are some of you looking for jobs, getting disheartened etc... All I can say is stick with it.. The world is funny like that.. H2b told me today im getting dinner and hotel tonight for being so strong!!!! .... Sweet! Sorry for rambling but IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Twirl Posts: 5598
Ah Jasper, im happy for you and fair play to you for being so positive. Really hope things work out for you. Sometimes i need an injection of positivity i can be so hard on myself and negative about things so if you fancy throwing some my way feel free.
MrsMM2010... Im the exact same... Became a very pessimistic person for a while and now just feel I have turned that corner.. I swear its been a nightmare but its great to finally see some light at the end of the tunnel.. Read a book recently called bounce back and as she said "Ask yourself a negative question, you will only get a negative answer"... Took alot from that even tho it might seem like psycho mumbo jumbo (said this at the start of reading)! But she was right! We need to get more good vibes! Think we should do a thread where ppl post a positive or funny story every day.. Lift our aul spirits!
Twirl Posts: 5598
I have a book at home the power of the subconscious mind but everytime i go to read it im like yawn boring, maybe i have to be in the right frame of mind. I have to say i did very well this week and while one day i could feel the annoyance boiling up i put it to one side and i said NO Way, i am having a good week, nothing is going to bring me down and do you know what i have had a good week, probably the best ( workwise ) in ages. I do worry that im bottling it up and it will all come spilling out again. Anyway thanks for the therapie there :o0
No probs... Please send cheque or cash for therapy to Jasper , C/O mumbo jumbo brigade, Nut house!!! ha ha ha :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
Tiffaney Posts: 103
Go you Jasper!!! Well done for putting yourself and your happiness first and taking control... Let the positivity continue :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Scruff1 Posts: 3139
That's brilliant jasper delighted for you, well done!!!!
Bellisima Posts: 3583
Congratulations delighted to hear you positive and glad to hear things looking up!
Kickasswife Posts: 4051
Glad you had such a good day...... :lvs :lvs