I know im being silly but...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

amypo Posts: 141
my h2b is going on his brother's stag this weekend and it's gonna be longest we've been apart since we got together- 2 and a half years ago!! :eek :eek ! im dreading it, its not that i dont trust him, i do 110% im just gonna miss him so much... how sad am I!!! :o0 :o0
MrsBlues Posts: 5170
Not sad, I think it's sweet. I'm the same when h2b goes away, but I have to say I do enjoy a bit of 'me' time. You'll be grand, run yourself a nice hot bath, glass of vino, face packs, crappy magazine and you'll be sorted.
MrsG2b Posts: 1458
H2b was gone last week on his first ever business trip and it was the first time I was in the house on my own since we moved in there nearly 4 years ago. I didn't sleep properly for the week but I did a spring clean while he was gone so it was like a new pin when he got home. Make some plans while he is away and enjoy the time but you will be thrilled when he is home again :o0
*Lexi* Posts: 2600
hi :wv i totally understand *) since we have been togethet we have never spent a night apart and H2b might have to go away for a few days for a work thing in a couple of weeks and im dreading it already :o0
originalwoowoo Posts: 867
I'm the opposite! DH was away last weekend and me and DS had a great time without him!! I am off on a hen this w/e and I cannot wait to get away :o)ll - how things change over time, we are married almost 8 years!!!!!
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
[quote="mrs. blues":1hpahu1k]Not sad, I think it's sweet. I'm the same when h2b goes away, but I have to say I do enjoy a bit of 'me' time. You'll be grand, run yourself a nice hot bath, glass of vino, face packs, crappy magazine and you'll be sorted.[/quote:1hpahu1k] Totally agree, it is sweet and not sad but just like Mrs.Blues I would try to enjoy the me time. My h2b is going on his stag on two weeks time and I am really looking forward to just relaxing with the girls and chillin out. *)
Ah i suppose if i had DS or DD to keep me busy it wouldn't be so bad, all i have to do is work and some projects so no fun at all!! Just rang my mom there and planning a trip to see 27 dresses tomorrow night, has anyone seen it? is it any good?
Malteesers Posts: 114
i'm the same. my h2b works away alot and I hate. trying to get him to find a job without travel.
Biancee fiancee Posts: 907
Not at all..sure you're all loved up! Keep busy and he will be back before you know it! Just WOL your weekend away x :o0
I know i am so addicted it great, there is so much to read i dont notice the hours passing at all-sure its nearly half 8 already!! and i was thinking there its only technically one day that ill not get to see h2b cause i saw him this morning and he'll be home sunday afternoon, although i can imagine the state he'll be in :o0 :o0 :o0