I look like....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lil-star Posts: 3149
lately ive been shocked (not in a bad way!) of some peoples wedding reports... ye all look so different to how i think you look, so i want everyone to post a comment on the person above them about what they look like, just a short sentence and then that person replies and tells them if they're right!! so it would be like: lil-star: mean and moody, doesnt like cheap gullotines!
Mrs..D Posts: 1741
Oh fun! Right, Lil-Star...Blonde, tallish, :o0 straight talking, dog-lover! (in the non beastiality sense!!)
[quote="Mrs.D2B":3ce0zxu5]Oh fun! Right, Lil-Star...Blonde, tallish, :o0 straight talking, dog-lover! (in the non beastiality sense!!)[/quote:3ce0zxu5] natural blonde but gone dark! 5"6, love my doggies and im not a size 0! :-8
Delish Posts: 4176
Mrsd3b is well an urban groomed, slim build, blond, dogloving lady.
Eh just realised, anyone with a Meez is kind of giving it away!!
ahhh thats true but i still dont think anyone looks like their mee! mrs d2b: gal who loves her shopping, her cute lil dogs and always answers a post!
[quote="Delish":21upf7rh]Mrsd3b is well an urban groomed, slim build, blond, dogloving lady.[/quote:21upf7rh] Not sure what urban groomed is :-8 V good Delish, I'm blonde (not natural), 5"2, size 6 although used to be bigger and had lovely b88bies, I miss them bad boys, have to start hitting the bikkie tin! Yup love my doggies.... :wv
justme Posts: 1700
I'm guessing that Delish is an elegant. stylish very eloquent, dark haired woman who would never be seen dead in a merangue !
[quote="lil-star":c2qm7hf2]ahhh thats true but i still dont think anyone looks like their mee! mrs d2b: gal who loves her shopping, her cute lil dogs and always answers a post![/quote:c2qm7hf2] Got it in one!! :o)ll
LMR Posts: 1925
Little Miss Rachy - Practicing Blonde (devout), short, loud, yorkshire accent, extensive frontage, spacious posterior LMAO Yup, Think thats fairly accurate