i LOVE my PJs

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mydresswillfit Posts: 387
Love love love my pjs. Just thought I'd share... :-8
RainbowNinja Posts: 4437
me too.. love coming home from work and taking off my uniform and putting on PJs, especially on a cold day!!
Mumaholic Posts: 833
Another PJ fan here!! This is awful but sometimes i get up in the mornin, have my shower...and get straight into fresh PJ's for the day (on maternity leave :o0 ) Would love to have an open fire that would light on the press of a button, not onw that has to be cleaned out, set and then lit!!! Booooooo winter!!!
bridee2b Posts: 2534
I think a pair of comfy, cosy jammies are a Girls Best Friend!!! Speshly in the winter months... Having a hot shower, and climbing into clean jammies for the evening, while its dark, cold and miserable outside, is just THE best feeling!!! (That, and climbing into a freshly made bed with clean bedclothes!!) I am a creature of comfort methinks [url=http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php:1sid6nk6][img:1sid6nk6]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-happy054.gif[/img:1sid6nk6][/url:1sid6nk6]
1210 Posts: 203
Me too, like the rest of ye i love nothing more than a friday night after a lush bath, new sheets on the bed, or freshly washed, new pj's from penneys and into the leaba, nearly dozing off here at the thought of it! Ommmmmm.... :lvs
MichelleMyBelle Posts: 1270
Ooh girls, I brought the LOVELIEST dressing gown in Penneys yesterday - for only 12 EURO!!!! It's cream and fluffy, like a big sheep/cloud and it's soooooooooo soft...I'm wearing it now after a nice hot shower...and my H2B has literally just this second handed me a big glass of wine...and Fawlty Towers has just started...Bliss!!
Jawl Posts: 8881
Ah yes, nothing better than coming in from work during the cold/wet evenings. Nowhere to go, and getting into the auld PJ's :o)ll I bought a fleecy leopard print hooded dressing gown in London last year. So tacky, but soooooooo cosy :o0
mydresswillfit Posts: 387
Christmas Eve without fail every year, I put new sheets on the bed, have a bath, brand new jammies, light the fire, glass of wine and wrap my pressies..... :lvs :lvs :lvs fav day of the year...
LaSparkle Posts: 428
Love Love Love my jammies too......Saturday night, hot bath, lovely body oil on, clean fresh jammies, glass of wine, dinner served up to my H2B and................X FACTOR......I LOVE it!!!!!! Especially if it's horrible and miserable outside, then getting into a clean bed loads of cuddles and ehh...... >:o)
1210 Posts: 203
Such simple comforts! Dresswollfit I hear you every year I splash out in a fancy pair and after a feed of drink xmas eve get into pjs with glass if vino and look forward to the events of Xmas day!!!! I'd spend all wknd in them if I could get away with it!!!! :-8 :-8 :-8