I love......

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

fljl08 Posts: 70
....Pretty woman! just realised it was on itv2 tonite missed most of it but its still great *) really should get it on dvd
sun flowers Posts: 3421
Its a good one alright
MrsDoyle Posts: 663
Love it too! Did you see Dan & Becs last night though? Becs was dressed as the early Julia Roberts in the film. Hilarious :o0 :o0
Walking Bump Posts: 2095
A classic. I can watch it over and over again no hassles.
SecretBride Posts: 432
not a classic but.....my fav film of all time is...love actually.......
[quote="SecretBride":2m4ecg2o]not a classic but.....my fav film of all time is...love actually.......[/quote:2m4ecg2o] I love that film too. Have the soundtrack in my car and the DVD at home. I love watching that especially around xmas
SecretBride Posts: 432
its the kinda film that gives ya a real fuzzy feeling...i :lvs hugh grant...mmmmm hughie.... :o0
I love Hugh Grant. ... ever since 4 Weddings... ah those were the days early 90s when he still had that boyish charm about him. Had posters of him plastered over my room. Everyone that knows me thinks I'm off my rocker but I love him. I'd marry him if h2b didn't ask me first.
fljl08 Posts: 70
its hard to beat richard gere... esp in an officer and a gentleman!! although hugh grant does have his charms
Brideofthedecade Posts: 587
[quote="Clio 07":rfgdu135]I love Hugh Grant. ... ever since 4 Weddings... ah those were the days early 90s when he still had that boyish charm about him. Had posters of him plastered over my room. Everyone that knows me thinks I'm off my rocker but I love him. I'd marry him if h2b didn't ask me first.[/quote:rfgdu135] Same here! It's funny because I knew someone who was exactly like him in real life, but I didn't fancy him AT ALL. Weird. For me though, you can't beat a bit of George Clooney. MMMM, mmm!