I love......

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

holyshitballs Posts: 851
So we have an "I hate..." thread. It's Friday, I can see Sun AND blue sky, I want some nice feelings. So I love... Hearing a favourite, forgotten, tune come on the radio. Seeing someone trip. It's usually me and I still find it funny. Coming on WOL and seeing a nice 7 pager of an argument. Getting into bed with fresh bedclothes, new PJs and fresh out of the shower. Buying presents for people. When I get a bus that smells clean and not like stale, dirty potatoes like it usually does.
MrsGilhooley Posts: 1235
...it when a plan comes together
anonnybride Posts: 281
oooh good one! I love... Waking up in the middle of the night, thinking it is time to get up and realising that you still have ages in bed. Shopping for other people - helping them find an outfit they really like. Shopping full stop. Singing really loud when I know no one else can hear me. When my hair co-operates. Getting a back rub from OH, he is very good at them >:o) .
Secret2013 Posts: 227
Fridays..... love leaving the office behind!! Yummy home cooked dinners..... that I don't have to cook myself Mmm fresh bed linen, new pjs and a lovely long bath with lots of lovely bubbles and candles! Candles Massages Oh the list goes on and on and on...... Happy Friday everybody :)
holyshitballs Posts: 851
[quote="MrsGilhooley":zn8oqgw5]...it when a plan comes together[/quote:zn8oqgw5] I was hoping someone would say it! Cigar optional.
Meggi Posts: 383
I love ... myself. Friday nights in. Have had a busy few weekends lately and am so looking forward to just kicking back on the couch at 9 o'clock tonight with a few beers or wine and just channel hopping or catching up on recorded tv. Doing a bit of gardening. Just planting a few flowers or vegetables/herbs. I don't plant a lot of things but get enormous satisfaction from the few bits I do sow. Baking bread. Buying a new book. Even though I download a lot of books to my phone you just can't beat walking out of a book shop with a couple of new books. Buying a new cd (so miss HMV). Happy to download plenty of tunes, but there are some albums you just have to buy. I also love having the house to myself and just blasting on the stereo while I do a bit of baking or gardening.
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
[quote="holyshitballs":3fbo3e2w] Hearing a favourite, forgotten, tune come on the radio.[/quote:3fbo3e2w] I love when that happens, getting flashbacks of where I was when I heard it first, who/what made it significant (usually it's who was I snoggin' at that time...... >:o) ) I love getting surprise letters in the post from my Godaughter - and she always draws pictures on it too. She has beautiful handwriting, and she's only 11, she'd put some adults to shame! I love that she always puts at the end of the letter - "please, please write back to me" I love hearing our neighbours kids giggling, it's just infectious, you can't help laughing yourself. I love going to Mum and Dad's house - and finding that we're having one of my favourite dinners.
Vintage Darling Posts: 430
I love when himself's little one tells me I look gorgeous when we are going out somewhere A fresh cup of tea, a carmello and the telly all to myself Laughing so hard you get pains in your face Clean sheets on the bed When a random person gives you their parking ticket for luas so you don't have to pay (I always try to do the same) Making someone else laugh
macattack Posts: 1617
I love.... The fact that we finish early on Fridays and the fact that we're BBQing this evening (typical Irish, first blink of sun and the bbq's on) The fact that my little niece/nephew is due to enter the world today (but will no doubt be stubborn and make us wait a few days yet) and I'm godmother. Yay!!
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
[quote="Vintage Darling":unf5nkb5]I love when himself's little one tells me I look gorgeous when we are going out somewhere[/quote:unf5nkb5] Please tell me you are talking about a child here.... I love..... That I'm off work for 4 days starting in 1 hour Girly night away in Monart!! Working from home on Friday's and being able to sneak out to get my hair cut Nus about caramel ice creams-seriously good!!