I love this dress -

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dora the explorer Posts: 1570
Hi Guys, I love this dress but its too early for me to be shopping for a dress how often do the collections change, i.e. any idea how long this dress would be available for its a maggie sottero. \\sarfs01\users\maria.scully\wedding\MaggieSottero_com - Dress Detail - En Vogue.htma Dora
pumba Posts: 257
Hi, Im getting married in May 09 so not too long before you. I was at the weeding fair over the weekend and was speaking to people on the bridal wear stands. Their advice to me was that I will not be able to buy from the 09 collections, i would not have time for it to be ordered, altered etc. Therefore i will be buying from the 08 collections, they said their is only one collection of dreses per designer per year. and also that a lot of places slow down coming up to christmas, so i should have my dress ordered by the summer, which leaves me free to start looking as soon as I want :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Hope this helps :wv
Miss Indecisive Posts: 996
can't view your link?? can you repost. never too early to order dress, they are often discontinued. you could ring supplier to check how long dress will be continued to be sure.
2009 Bride Posts: 990
Thanks for that info Pumba, I'm April 09 and was wondering about when to go looking and how many collections a year there are etc! Might start looking soon so!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Dora the explorer Posts: 1570
Thanks a million for that guys