I'm a Celebrity LIne UP

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

IndigoMoon Posts: 2842
Alison Hammond – Big Brother reject turned This Morning TV presenter Aggro Santos – who? Rapper. Ahem. Britt Ekland – ex Bond girl… Swedish. Was once married to Peter Sellers Dom Joly – comedian famous for Trigger Happy TV Gail Porter – baldy-now-hairy TV presenter Gillian McKeith – sour-faced health expert and sometime pooh-fiddler Lembit Opik – former MP, former Cheeky Girl boyfriend, serial lady-botherer Linford Christie – former 100m Olympic champ, affectionately known as ‘The Lunchbox’ Nigel Havers – smooth-talking actor. Nice hair. Now in Corrie. Shaun Ryder – potty-mouthed indie bad lad, and Happy Mondays frontman Sheryl Gascoigne – Former WAG, once married and beaten-up by Gazza Stacey Solomon – came third on last year’s X Factor. Innit.
TracyBarlow Posts: 943
I bet Alison Hammond is doing this to speed up the weightloss! Shes doing a Little Black Dress Bootcamp on This Morning with some other ladies, they have dresses 2 sizes smaller to fit into before Christmas, seems a bit unfair for her to have this helping hand. The rest are a bit blah. Gail Porter obviously needs to up her profile now that her hair has grown back and she cant talk about alopecia in the magazines and on TV anymore for her bread and butter!
teapotty Posts: 2085
Aggro Santos sings that really annoying song "ooh come and get you some, come and get you some.... come and get your candy"
wifeyttc Posts: 2507
not very exciting imo :o( could have thrown in a few well known celebs to keep ye watching!
Penny Hill Posts: 1898
[quote="teapotty":il2odswr]Aggro Santos sings that really annoying song "ooh come and get you some, come and get you some.... come and get your candy"[/quote:il2odswr] i love that song!! :o)ll Glad stacy is gone in, she will be good craic in the bush tucker trials :yelrotflmaosmilie:
IndigoMoon Posts: 2842
Have to say i am very disappointed with the line up. Not one bit of eye candy. Don't think I will be following it to closely
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
not a great lineup...doubt I'll be following it too much
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
stacey will be funny in it alright, maybe a bit annoying though
TracyBarlow Posts: 943
I would have loved Jedward to go in as was rumoured.
nelswife Posts: 3869
Indigo moon...was lauughing at your description of them all!!.. When is it starting?